Chapter 11

"Hello Atemu..." Yami spoke " I finally found a way too contact you."

Atemu's mouth dropped opened in shock. "There's no way in hell....." he reached out a little touching the glass it was solid.

" I can't be talking to you.. I must be going mad or dreaming." But Atemu could see the look of anger across his twin's face. Yami was getting irritated now his brother was still in denial.

"Brother you know perfectly well I've been here this whole time for 5 years my power wasn't strong enough to reach you but hell it is now... "

Atemu shook his head covering his ears and closing his eyes trying to shut everything out. " Your not really here..... your just a dream, a figment of my imagination..."

Yami pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. " Atemu stop acting a damn child!!! The way you spoke to my fiancée just now was totally uncalled for and the way you had a good at Yugi too?!,

You think I didn't put up a fight that day when you left, I tried my best Atemu... he was too strong and he was after the both of us. I did what any brother would in that moment to protect the people he loved you're not the only one that's hurting!!! " Yami roared in anger.

Atemu then opened his eyes finally making eye contact with his brother. "Wait? you put yourself in this situation to protect me too.....why?! "

"We weren't supposed to get out of that room alive Atemu he came shortly after you had closed that door......" Atemu didn't know how to respond to that....

"Someone had planned this.... Me and You were the targets, they got rid of one of us .... I explained everything to Nixie, you aren't out of the woods Atemu that hooded figure has been lingering around Domino."

Atemu looked rather concerned at his brother if he was still a target that meant Yugi, His son, Nixie and the kids wasn't safe been around him.

"Yami If your telling me this then I'm still a target that means our families are in danger being around me, I can't let them get hurt!" Atemu panicked.

"Atemu please tell me you're not going to push them away? that's just going to put more of a strain on your relationship with Yugi and everyone one else...that's what this guy wants. You need to need to be stronger

than ever. Yami explained then his expression soften a little "Also stop trying to pick a fight with Yugi and Nixie, They aren't ganging up on you either so stop acting like a spoilt child... Your little one acts better then you and he's only 4... "

Atemu glared as he looked back at Little Heba who lay fast sleep on the bed "That's not even funny Yami for real we need to be serious about this..."

"it's true Atemu, I've been watching him grow and he does act more grown than you been with this entire situation. " Yami teased his brother.

"Gods Yami's..."Atemu moaned before he saw the smile disappearing from his brother's pale grey face. "There is something else also... I can't leave here anyway.. " he sighed .

Atemu caught that and looked up "You've something to finish up here, don't you?! "he asked his brother. Yami nodded. "Yes I do..."

"What is it....?" Atemu asked.

Yami sighed he wasn't sure how to tell his brother. "Just look out for Nixie, Atemu please I don't want her to get hurt if I could have changed what I done that day I would have

but both of us were were in danger and I just reacted on impulse." Atemu nodded then his mind turned to the mysterious stranger.. " That's what I've been trying to do Yami but this new guy who she met I don't trust him one bit."

Suddenly he heard a knock on the bedroom door he looked to see that Yami had vanished, Yugi entered the room. "Atemu?"

Atemu turned to see Yugi who still looked after down and upset. "You okay..? who were you talking too?" Yugi quizzed. "Oh no one just myself...."

"Can we talk about what just happened? " Yugi looked afraid seeing the look on his husband's face he was white as a ghost.

"What happened Atemu...? "He then noticed their son was sound asleep beside Atemu, he smiled he had a feeling Heba woke up after that commotion but was glad he fallen back to sleep. Atemu moved closer to Yugi wrapping his arms

around him holding him close, kissing his forehead gently. "Listen I'm really really sorry with what happened downstairs with you and Nixie, I feel terrible for the way I spoke to your sister...Your are right things haven't been right since Yami died.."

Yugi was now confused this sudden turn of emotion Atemu had was scaring him....

"Atemu it's not your fault none of it is you bottled this up for so long that everything seems to be crashing around you? "

"I've been struggling with this for years Aibou... I need to talk to Seto about something tomorrow but I'll talk to your sister first thing too and apologize she didn't deserve any of that. "

Yugi felt really scared, what did he have to tell Seto .. "What about?? What's going on you're scaring me. "Yugi said trying to keep the tears at bay hugging Atemu tightly at this point. " It's nothing to worry about Aibou just business stuff."

Atemu knew what he was doing exactly the opposite of what his brother just told him but he was afraid for his family's safety especially if he stuck around he looked back to Heba as he kept his arms wrapped around Yugi.