Chapter 7

Later that morning, the house was hive of activity, Yugi was making breakfast with Nixie, While Atemu spent some time with the children. "Say Yugi, I'm going to visit Yami's grave today with the twins thought it would be nice for the twins to have that time with him. Plus I want to make it up to him after the last 5 years not visiting him."

Yugi smiled. "I'm sure Yami would love that, Nixie I know he wouldn't be mad at you for not visiting him it was hard on you... he was you first love, and you both had a special bond."

"I was going to ask Atemu if he wanted to come with us, maybe if he spoke about how he is really feeling it might help him." Nixie said. "That would be a great Idea, he hasn't really been near Yami's grave side in a few years.. most times I went myself.. Is funny I use to talk to him like he was still around telling him all my worries about you and Atemu."

She warmly smiled at her brother words. "You two where close.." Just then Atemu came in with kids. "Looks like amazing you two." he smiled sitting down at the table. "Why thank you my love." Yugi beamed giving his husband a small kiss.

Nixie sat down beside the twins "Leo, Kimiko How do you feel about coming to visit Daddy with me?"

Leo and Kimiko raised their heads with mouths full of food at mention of their father. "We really get to see where Daddy is? "Leo asked.

Nixie gave a nod to her young son. "Yes of course sweetheart.."

"Say Why don't you join them Atemu? "Yugi spoke placing a hand on his shoulders. "Maybe being their might help, even just talking to him could help you, I do it all the time it may sound weird but it helps. "

Atemu looked at Yugi in surprise, He knew Yugi occasionally went to visit the plot just to make sure it was presentable with fresh flowers. "Please Uncle Atemu... Please come with us....pretty please" Leo and Kimiko pleaded.

Atemu couldn't resist the pleas from his niece and nephew. "It might help with some closure I just couldn't bare going to that place on my own I admit... but sure I would love to join you and the twins."

Yugi and Nixie glanced at each with smiles. "I'm so proud of you and I know Yami will be proud too." Atemu nodded but deep down he was still a little off with going to visit after all this time.

After break fast, Nixie got herself and the twins ready. She was going to stop and get some red rose on the way. She knew Yami loved red roses, he always gave her Bouquet every valentine's day.

"Mummy..." Leo spoke. "Yes darling?"

"Mummy can I leave this with daddy.." He said pulling out his favourite duel monster card from his little jacket pocket. "I know Daddy love dueling, Uncle Yugi said he was the King of games and I think Daddy should have my lucky card to duel with.."

Nixie took the card and smiled giving her son his card back. " I'm sure Daddy will be grateful for your gift." Leo felt so happy inside.. then his smile turned a little sad. "Leo what's wrong?"

"How will Daddy get my lucky card? and can he duel in Heaven?"

Nixie picked up her son into her arms, "Of course he will being still duelling sweetheart, let's just is a special kind of magic called angel dust that will take your card to him."

Kimiko looked at her little drawing. "Will the angel dust work for my drawing to Daddy too?" Nixie looked at the little drawing that her daughter done. On the piece of paper was a drawing of her, Leo, Heba Atemu, Yugi and Nixie and Yami.

"Yes it will work for your little picture too... Your daddy will love your gifts". 

.............................................................................................................................................................

With the red Roses purchased, Atemu and Nixie made their way to Domino cemetery to Yami's plot. The twins stayed close to their Mother and Uncle. "This place is scary..." Kimiko said gripping on to her mother's hand.

"There is nothing to frightened about princess. Your safe with me and Uncle Atemu." Nixie replied in a reasuring manner. The little 5 year old cuddled into her Mother's side feeling uneasy....

Leo walked to his sister holding out his hand. "Don't worry Kimi, I protect you."

Kimiko slowly turned to her brother. "You will...?" Leo nodded She took his hand. Nixie and Atemu looked in awe. "He very much takes after his father..."Atemu said with a proud smile. "I wish I was that brave with things."

"Don't be silly Uncle Atemu... You and Uncle Yugi aren't scared of anything." Leo stated.

Atemu was a little taking back at what his nephew said it made him smile all the more thinking about Yami when he was Leo's age. "You know Leo I may act brave but there are some things that scare me also."

Leo didn't want to believe any of it just grinned. "No uncle Atemu your strong. "He said looking up at this uncle.

Atemu felt his heart swell with happiness for the first time in a long time he's felt this kind of happy. "That really means a lot Leo.. "he smiled. Leo grinned up at him.

Nixie smiled at the scene between her brother in law and her son. Atemu looked to little Kimiko who was hiding close to her mother.

"It's okay Kimiko there's nothing to be afraid of we'll all protect you."

Kimiko slowly came from behind her mother. "You promise Uncle Atemu? "

She asked softly, he got down to her level and held up his pinkie to her "pinkie promise" "He spoke. Kimiko placed her small pinkie finger around his sealing the promise.

Within minutes they made their way to Yami's plot. Nixie walked over placing the bouquet of red roses at the base of the stone, removing the old tried looking bouquet and brushing off some leaves.

She and Atemu saw that little tributes and flowers had been left by duellist also....

"Wow I never knew how many duellist's respected him."

Nixie nodded. " Is so nice to see they still think of him."

Then his mind turned back to the conversation he and her shared that morning. " Nixie what were you going to tell me before Yugi appeared.?"

"Ohh ummm...." Nixie stalled. " I...I think is best if I talk to you and Yugi alone when we get back home.. is not really the place to say."

Atemu began to grow a little suspicious what was she keeping from him and Yugi...