Chapter 19

4 days later.....

Everyone was getting for the dueling final between Yami Sennen and Diva Agaimi.

Yami was sorting out his deck inside on the classes when Nixie appeared. " Hey darling, feeling ready for the final.?" Walking towards him

Yami was nervous, He wasn't going to lie Diva was always the shy strange kid and the fact he beat Yugi and Atemu and they were both amazing duelists themselves. He was the last one standing he had entered this tournament for fun not exactly caring about the title that came with it.

"Nervous I mean your brother and Atemu are good like really good, I've had drawed with them several times but this Diva kid has skill for both of them to lose him something doesn't feel right at all.. " he said as he finished up with his deck.

" I have every faith in you" she smiled. Yami warped his arms around her. " With you by my side my dear princess, I feel stronger."

" Your the strongest person I know my prince." She said.

"I don't know how I ended up so lucky !!" he spoke softly just wanting to stay with her instead of going to this stupid duel. He just kept her close to him, her head resting under the crook of his neck.

Atemu picked the time ruin the sweet moment yet again. "Come on lover boy duel's about to start " Atemu called from the door .

Yami growled in frustration. " I swear to god, you're like a fly that needs to be swatted you show at the wrong possible times. "

"Atemu get lost and bug Yugi, he looks like he needs attention he never leaves your side." hinting at atemu. Atemu just shrugged his shoulders.

Yugi glared playfully in Yami's direction. "I don't need attention. "he pouted looking away from Atemu and Yami just to prove a point.

"Any way duel starts in 10 minutes. " Atemu called noticing the look Yugi gave as he was about to leave why was he so down he figured Yugi would tell him when he was ready. The two leave to get their front row spot.

" Now or never darling" Nixie said. Yami grabbed his duel disk and his deck. "Let's get it over with." He said taking his girlfriend's hand.

The two walked down the hall way. Diva was walking towards them. " Hey Diva" Nixie waved.

Diva just glared at her not even wanting to look in her direction seeing them together made him feel sick to his stomach, "God do you two really need to all lovey dovey with each other constantly. " he snapped letting his emotions get the better of him.

Nixie couldn't understand the change in his quite attitude all of a sudden. " Diva? What's going on your never usually like this...? "she spoke in shock

Yami caught on instantly. "Oh I get what's going on here your disappointed that you didn't have the guts to ask her out?! " he smirked seeing diva's eyes flare into anger. "Oh drop dead Sennen!!" He said, the three parted ways. "Don't worry about him my love, I'll let the duel do the talking" Yami said. Nixie was a little worried. "Just be careful Yami."

"I'll be fine don't worry my love "he pulled her close kissing her before they both left the school building.

The crowd had gathered waiting for this duel to start Atemu and Yugi sat in the front row with Nixie who had just joined them, Once Yami appeared they all began cheering "Come on Yami you got this!!!! " Yugi hollered,

Diva had got some girls screaming for him too, but he only wanted the one girl that he couldn't have .

"Get ready to lose Sennen!!! " Diva sneered.

Yami smirked "you'll be seeing dirt when I'm done with you... " Both activating their duel disks activate.

Atemu noticed the sudden change in their behaviour if there was tension between the two of them and he knew this was bad. As the duel went on the atmosphere wasn't getting better with them.

A few turns later and Yami had Diva's life points down to 1000 while his was still 2500

He had Dark magician on the field in attack mode power attack 2500 he needed something to defeat diva's crimson nova attack power was 3000 Diva was smirking he had Yami right where he wanted him.

"Why are you stalling Sennen? Your dark magician isn't strong enough to defeat my crimson Nova give it up." It was Yami's turn to draw and he hoped for a magic card "I draw... "he smirked looking at his card

"Diva I'm about to win this duel and you'll pay for insulting words towards my girlfriend earlier. "he placed the magic card down calling out " I use the spell card mind control! it takes control of your crimson nova and brings it to my side of the field I'll have both your monster and mine attack your life points directly. "he was hoping that would finish the duel.

Atemu was confused by Yami's statement well that explained why there was tension he turned to Nixie "What was that about?! "Yugi felt nervous now too. "Diva was acting really weird.. freaking out at me and Yami." She explained.

Yami's attack got through and Diva's life points hit 0 The duel was over, Everyone stood cheering for Yami who was the new victor but Diva on the other hand looked pissed beyond words could say. Yugi grabbing Atemu's arm.

"You may need to move fast Atemu, Cause their look to be more than a duel up there." Watching Yami and Diva face off. Atemu was super confused by this until he heard Diva roar,

he flinched Yugi maybe right on the get ready to jump in and stop the fight that was about to happen.

"You always get what you want Sennen!!! Everything even this fucking duel and her!!! "

Yami stayed calm did he wanted to humiliate him in front of the entire school or back off and let him cool down he choose Humiliation at that given point " Your causing a scene Diva, I've known her since childhood.

I've liked her a lot longer then you have so go suck it up and stop been Jealous it wont get you far beside green doesn't really suit you. " Yami smirked .

Atemu facepalmed with embarrassment" he knew Yami was only making the situation worse. " Yami seriously stop He's not worth it the duel' s done, you have proven your pointed. "

Diva snapped "Stay out of this Atemu this doesn't concern you!!! "

"Oh it does where my brother concerned, Just let it go!!"

Diva snarled at them, he wasn't going to let this go "One day ill get my pay back..." then he ran off.

**********