Chapter 22

Atemu made his way to the abandoned building of domino high. 

"I hate to say this but our children are in danger Yami, and before you to give me a lecture me on stealing a Kaiba corporation car I'll take all punishments from Seto has for me later the kids are the only ones on my mind right now " Atemu spoke.

The car raced down the empty streets towards the abandoned building... soon He reached his destination. The old run down building looked like something for a horror movie.

"This place gives me the creeps." Yami shuddered. Atemu raised a brow. " Thought this place would be right up your street."

Yami glared at his brother for his remark. "Not all ghosts feel comfortable in abandoned places you know." Making their way towards the abandoned building. Atemu and Yami sticking close by each other knowing Diva was anywhere.

Atemu using his torch to see his way around, then he looked to Yami. " Yami why don't you pop off and have a good look around for the kids..."

" Hey... why me?... plus why can't we both go and look for them?"

Atemu facepalmed rolling his eyes." Cause dear brother you have a death certificate to prove your dead... you're on thin ice so make your self useful and keep on the low... with Diva being able to detect you."

"What about you, What if this is a trap Atemu?"

Atemu just groaned " stop wasting time, ill be fine.... Ill see to Diva now vanish" Yami did as he was told to find the children. Leaving Atemu to continue further on alone.

"DIVA!!!" I CAME AS YOU ASKED!!! NOW SHOW YOUSELF!!" Atemu called his voice echoing around him.

There was no sign of Diva as he continued with caution looking around the ruins Maybe Yami was right this could have been a trap, then suddenly he saw someone emerge from the darkness shadows in a cloak.

"Ahh Sennen you actually took my advice and came alone, this will make my revenge all the sweeter "the voice spoke

"Where are the children!? I'm done playing games with you Diva!" Atemu growled.

Dive removed his hood revealing his face. "well you finally caught on it seems.." he smirked giving Atemu a round of applause with a complete hint of sarcasm.

"Diva.. This has to end, we were all stupid kids back then you've got to let this revenge thing go"

Diva snapped "ENOUGH!!!, Sennen your brother made a complete fool out of me... belittled me in fact... he deserved what he got and soon you'll be meeting your brother in person."

Back at the party Yugi rushed through the crowed finally finding Seto and Nixie.

" Yugi? You okay, what's the matter?" Nixie asked seeing the look on her brother's face. " Is Atemu, he just left in a hurry, he didn't even say and left at the worse time Anzu called me... the children are Missing!!"

Seto and Nixie couldn't believe what they were hearing, "Please tell me your joking" Nixie said in a state of shock. Yugi wished he was but he wasn't. Just then a device in Seto's collar started beeping, he pressed a small button to allow him to communicate with on his staff.

"This better be good, cause right now I'm in no mood for jokes."

"The voice spoke in a nervous tone " Mr Kaiba we just went down to the garage and one of your cars have gone "

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY CAR'S GONE? "Seto roared, a few heads turned among the guests.

" I have no idea Sir..." the voice answered back.

Then Yugi put two and two together. Oh my god...." he said, "Seto could it have been Atemu?!" Nixie looked to Seto knowing the only person it could of been. "It is possibility."

Seto was now fired up with anger at his stupid reckless cousins actions. " Sennen is so fucking dead, That stupid fucking idiot, he must of gone after Diva if the children are missing, I'll deal with him later but right now they're the main priority."

Yugi then remembered the look on his husband's face. " Seto he got a text just as Anzu called me that's when he bolted off his own." Yugi explained. Nixie was now worried, "Did Atemu say where he was going, if we can figure out where he was going then maybe that's where Diva is possible with the children."

Seto eyes turned in to a glare. "I need to track him down using his phone tracker, You two better follow me."

"What about the event, wouldn't it start arousing suspicion? "Yugi asked. Seto groaned. "I have Mokuba in control, now move it you two."

The three rushed off to track Atemu down. 

Seto immediately called for his limo, he pulled his tablet and began tracking down Atemu's phone

After a few minutes of searching, he got found Atemu's location. "Gotta" He said. The limo pulled up as group climb inside, "Roland!! Domino High School and stat!! "he ordered.

"On it Sir!! "

Nixie raised an eyebrow, looking to him in confusement "Wait... Why Domino high? What would Atemu be doing there? "

Seto had a bad feeling about this whole situation. "No idea but whatever is going down Diva wanted him there of all places.."