Chapter 18

*1997*

It was a typical day at Domino high, Diva walk walking to his second class of that morning, He was looking looking forward to the School's duel monster tournament. He looked down at the deck he had spent months getting prepared.

He knew that the competition was outstanding some of the school best duellists one of them was the school's most popular boy Yami Sennen, he was remarkably the school's most promising duelist followed by his twin brother Atemu Sennen, Yugi Mouto and Seto Kaiba. The boys wanted to be him and the girls want to be with him.

He got to the class quietly making his way to his desk and taking out his books, of course he saw both boys stand at the front near their desk talking away with Yugi and his younger sister Nixie Mouto. Diva's heart skip when he saw her.

In his mind She was the prettiest girl in Domino high, her sparkling amethyst eyes were like rare diamonds matched with her long flowing tri coloured hair and dazzling smile that could light up the night sky.

Diva had hear some rumours that was going around that Yami Sennen and Nixie Motou were secretly dating each other which angered him deep down, he hoped it wasn't true.

Just then he heard Yugi laugh at something Atemu had said and saw him playfully slapping him on the arm. "Gods Atemu will you stop!!! "He spoke Yami laughing at the pair of them.

"Well, you two better get to Math class the bells just about to go..... "He was just cut off as if on cue the class bell rang, Yugi cursed under his breath. "We'll see you at lunch? Right? both nodded. "Yes of course,"

Diva watched the entire scene without them even noticing.

Yugi turned to his sister. "Come on Missy you can gawk at prince charming all you want later!! "All three bursts out laughing as Nixie slapped her brother playfully on the head. "I'm not gawking Yugi God!! Your so embarrassing.. "

Yami smirked he was crushing hard and clearly Yugi was on Atemu "Could off fooled me! "He spoke sarcastically winking at her only to earn a howl of laugher from his brother Atemu. Yami glaring back

"Don't know why you're laughing Atemu. "Atemu was now confused. "What?! "Yami just laughed taking his seat beside him. The Motou siblings left for their second class.

The Sennen brothers had taking their seats just the teacher arrived. Class had started as she began writing on the board in front of her. "So when you going to ask Nixie out and put us all out of Misery?" Atemu whispered to his brother.

Yami started to blush at his brothers comment as he groaned wanting to smack his head on the desk before him. "How is my love life any of your business beside... You don't have the balls to ask Yugi out? "

He whispered back. "Least I'm not in denial and flirting like a love-struck idiot." Atemu knew how to get his brother riled up, Yami who simply glared at his brother for his remark. "

"I DO NOT!!" He exclaimed a little too loudly when he heard the slap of the teacher's book on the deck. " MR SENNEN!!! is there a problem? "Both decided to trick her she only addressed one of them. "Yes sensei. ? "

They both called the teacher she shook her head she knew they were both twins but this trick she wasn't falling for it, " Well Yami want to explain what that outburst was? " Atemu sniggered. "You're on your own brother... "he whispered.

Yami felt extremely embarrassed now with everyone's eyes upon him. "Sorry won't happen again, Sorry sensei . "

"Good" the teacher said going back to her lesson. "Now turn your text books to page 20."