Chapter 17

At the Mouto-Sennen household Anzu and Honda were still there when Yami arrived. Anzu shivered. "Jeez is gotten rather cold in here all of a sudden."

Honda had noticed it too, "I must of forgot to close the kitchen window ill go and check." he said.

They had both decided to stay when Jonouchi had brought Yugi back from the hospital he was exhausted and went to bed straight away they stayed to watch the children.

Yugi was sound asleep in his room he had spent a few hours crying himself to sleep He knew he had messed up big time with Atemu. He was tossing and turning clearly he was dreaming .

*Dream*

Yugi found himself downstairs, the room felt a little cold. He looked to see a familiar figure standing before him.

"Hello old friend"

" Y-Yami? " he spoke with a hint of surprise in his voice this had to be a dream. His best friend was standing before him.

"We need to have a chat about you and your behaviour towards my brother he's been nothing but good to you, he didn't even hit back when you were at the hospital. I heard everything Yugi,"

Yugi gulped upon hearing this...

"One good thing Your sister is safe, she woke up for a few hours after you both left and told me what she remembered." Yami explained. Yugi was relieved his sister was okay then he was curious to find out what happened to her.

"Does the name Diva ring a bell to you? "

Yugi thought for a moment before something came to his mind. " Yeah, You bet him in a duel, he wasn't so happy... plus I found him to be a little weird though."

" What do you mean by weird Yugi?" Yami quizzed his friend.

"He seemed to have a thing for my sister like a typical crush really... he didn't seem to like seeing you two together, he got even more strange when word got to him that you asked Nixie out remember I think it was before the duel tournament." Yugi said.

Yami's eyes widened at Yugi's admission.

"Yami?? You alright??"

Yami was now fuming, the raging anger seething deep inside of him.

"You didn't think of telling me this before I died it would have been a great help "he was getting angrier by the second.

Yugi looked at him worried. He didn't think his friend would react over a stupid little schoolboy crush.

"Yami it was a stupid crush from when we were at school, I don't see how this has anything to do with what's happening now."

"Yugi, A-Aigami is Diva he's just more grown up now and I suggest you keep away from him....he's manipulating everyone around me the only person that hasn't turned on me is Atemu and luckily enough Nixie. Diva's also the reason I'm dead!!!" he blurted the last part out cause of annoyance that something like this was kept from him.

Yugi felt his head spinning trying to take all this in. "Wait Hold up a minute, all this time after we left high school, on the day of your wedding he got rid of you because he wanted my sister. Beside how would he even know where and When you two would be getting married?."

"Yugi, I was the king of games news can travel fast in the dueling world as well you know... he must of done some serious his home work."

"What the.... Yami I swear I never thought anything of it other than just an innocent thing. I knew something was off with him back then. "

Yugi felt terrible he honestly didn't think it was that serious he really didn't. " I had no idea Yami. I just can't believe this... "he felt tears fall from his eyes.

Yami sighed placing his hand on Yugi's shoulder. " If you want to make things right protect Atemu, he's not out of the woods yet either... Diva had planned to kill us both right now I have a nasty feeling he is planning on finishing what he set out to do." Yami said, now Yugi felt sick to his stomach with worry.

"Atemu doing research on this guy as we speak.. check in with him and make sure he's safe, Yugi you have my word if anything happens to him or any of this family I swear....Cause once Diva catches on to what Atemu's found he wont stop! "

Yugi was at a loss for words keeping such Information from Yami caused him his friends life. " I'll do my best with Atemu I promise. " the tears were starting to form.

"Yami what about Nixie?? Could Diva approached her again??I need to know your going to protect her..." he asked.

"Yugi I can't physically but you have my word I can watch out and warn her same with Atemu they both can see me now but Yugi watch out for both of them...I know it's not an easy task especially with the kids either but you've got friends to help you "he spoke.

"Is understandable  Yami. "he smiled just then everything around him started to disappear as he began to wake up.

******

Yugi woke up from his slumber, he reaching for his phone. He had to try and talk things over with Atemu.

Yami watched and smiled before taking his leave but his mind still thinking back to the tournament wondering if things could have been changed that day.

.....................................................................................................................................................

A storm was hung over Domino city. The sound of thunder crash. Aigami stood his in dark apartment gazing out of the window with a small drink in hand watching the rain hitting ferociously against the window.Lightening illuminating the darkness of the rooms. He moved from the window sitting down in his chair, placing his glass down. He picked up a old school photo.

"Domino High school 1997"

He snarled when he saw the Sennen Brothers standing near the back. Just the sight of them back then just brought back memories of that humiliating day.....