Chapter 23

Atemu was growing more concerned about the young twins and his son. "Diva where the fuck are the children, I'm not going to ask you again "he snapped. Diva grinned madly as he began circling around his rival. "Patience's Sennen, the little ones are safe for now."

Atemu snarled, he was growing tired of games. While Atemu and Diva came face to face, Yami hunted high and low for the children. Just then from the corner of my eye he saw what looked like little figures, carefully Yami made his way across

and froze when he saw his children and young nephew, tied up and out for the count. "What's he done to you?" Yami questioned to himself as he checked them over.

Just then little Leo slowly began to come around, his vision was a little fuzzy he could make out a shape of a spikey haired figure. "U....Uncle A..Atemu." Yami heard his son speak.

Yami was a little taken back at his son of course he was going to get that reaction, this was the first time Yami was getting to meet him he was slightly tearing up a little. "Not exactly my son.. "he spoke calmly to him not to frighten him.

Little Leo's eyes widened when he hear the stranger refer to him as my son then it clicked. "Daddy...?" Yami nodded, "I'm here little one, your safe with me." Tears of fear filled the little ones eyes. "I'm scared daddy... I want to go home..."

His son's cries broke his heart. "Shh shh little one me and Uncle Atemu are going to get you all out of here" Yami said as he gently took his son into arms for the very first time.

Yami didn't know what to do he wanted to go back and till his brother the children were safe but he didn't want to be detected just yet he wanted to end this revenge game now only option is he had to take over his brother to do so he shivered at the thought this wasn't Atemu's fight it was his, he had to be the one to take Diva down once and for all.

Yami gazed down at his young son who he held close to him. " Leo I need you to be a big brave boy for me, promise me you'll look after your sister and Heba, do you understand? "

Leo nodded " Yes daddy of course, will you'll be back won't you?! "

Yami smiled. " I promise, like I said I've some dealings with that bad man who brought you here he'll pay for hurting my babies and my nephew. " Leo cuddled into him. He gently let go of Leo telling him to stay low and quite while he went to findAtemu.

Just then a voice spoke, "Ahhh Nice to see you again Sennen, was hell not enough for you."

Atemu's head whipped around so fast at the mention of his last name but found Yami standing in the abandoned door way. "Yami what are you doing!! I told you to stay low!!! "he blurted out covering his mouth with his hand he just fucked up big time.

Diva caught onto this "So he's been with you all this time, I couldn't pick up his presence till now I must be slacking. "he cursed.

Yami walked over to Atemu, standing with his brother "Sadly never got to see heaven or hell Diva.... but you'll be seeing hell very soon when I'm done with you especially kidnapping my family.

Atemu looked nervous. "Yami what are you doing you? "He watched his brother advance to him

Diva smirked "well well well Yami Sennen I never thought, but what can a mare pathetic dead spirit going to do". Unknown to the two, Diva held a strange pendent behind his back. "Well Yami I hate to do this to you, but you will be no match for this little

slice." Diva through the pendent towards Yami landing on the ground before him, it he began to glowing brightly. Both Atemu and Yami shielding their eyes from the brightness, just then Atemu could hear his brother let out an all mighty painful scream.

"DIVA!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SORCERY!!!!" Atemu roared in anger.

Diva smirked at Atemu as he spoke. "It's a special pendant that traps spirits, your beloved brother won't be going anywhere."

"You bastard!" Atemu snarled, he looked helpless at his brother who was trapped by the pendant's force field.

" I'm only  warming up" Diva grinned activating his duel disk. " Lets just say this duel will be very interesting it should be a blast from the past literally. " he chuckled

Atemu also activated his duel disk in anger. " you'll pay for this Diva for making my brother suffer. " he looked over to Yami to see he was still in pain but growing weaker by the minute.

Both took their decks and declared. "Duel!"

Diva grinned away as he made the first move. 

"Draw.... I place one monster face down and I play pot of greed it allows me to draw two cards from my hand I also play Swords of Revealing Light witch stops your monsters from attacking me for 3 full turns,

Your move Sennen. " He smirked looking over at Yami.

Yami didn't like this one bit he looked to his brother. " B..Be careful A....Atemu."

Atemu took his turn he couldn't attack for 3 full turns he growled as he placed." I play a monster face down in defence mode and end my turn."

Unknown Little Leo managed to free himself and he walked carefully to the open door way, peaking around getting a glimpse of the duel.

Not far from him Heba and Kimiko started to come around.

Leo was watching carefully, he saw the pendant... he felt scared and helpless. He growled softly that Diva was using his dad as a pawn didn't sit right with him he needed to get to that pendent somehow.

then he heard a few groans coming behind him he turned to see his twin sister and cousin who were waking up. " Leo... were are we?" Heba spoke.

Leo approached them. " Don't know, but Uncle Atemu and Daddy are trying to stop the bad man who took us." The two were slightly confused with what Leo was saying as Leo untied them.

A few turns later every direct hit Atemu took to his life points affected his brother causing him great physical pain. They were both even with 2000 life points each.

"So you're the one that stole my brother's deck all those years ago?! " Atemu hissed he was on his knees looking up at Diva that last attack hit him hard and his brother had gotten really weak.

Diva who had Dark Magician now on the field smirked. " Your brother doesn't look so hot atemu and you're the one that's causing him to suffer incredible pain" he chuckled darkly.

Atemu only had Dark Magician girl he didn't want to put Yami through any more pain, his cards were connected to that pendant somehow it was just a sick cruel joke.

It was Atemu's turn he needed to save his monster some how he drew the card that he needed " I activate swords of revealing light now your monsters cant attack me for 3 turns " Atemu was out of ideas to save his brother.

From a safe distance, the twins and Heba watched the duel. Kimiko stayed close to her brother's side, tears rolling down her face as she watched her father's suffering at the hands of this crazed duellist... " Hang on Daddy"

she sobbed. Heba and Leo didn't know what to do. Leo knew he had to get that pendent it was the only way to save his father.