Epilogue

11 years had passed since Yami's departure. Diva Aigami was charged with murder of Yami Sennen along with attempted murder of Atemu Sennen and kidnapping of the Motou-Sennen children.

Life for the Motou-Sennen's was one of happiness and joy. Leo and Heba became top duellists following in both their father's footsteps. Kimiko was also begin to take an interest in dueling also. The three also entered one of the top duel academies in Domino.

16 year Leo Motou-Sennen was talking part in annual memorial duel in honour of his late Father, rumours had been going around the dueling world for some time now that Leo was about to be crowned the next King of Games. 

The very title his legendary father held at his age.

Leo was backstage at the event, fixing up his deck which once belong to father for his big duel. The young teen stared at the cards before him then bring them to his heart, closing his eyes. "I wish you were here dad...."

Nixie appeared back stage, to see her son before hand.

She smiled when she saw him. " Leo darling."

The Teen looked to his mother with a smile. "Hey Mom" he said giving his mother a hug.

"What you doing here? I thought you were finding your seats?"

Nixie smiled " Well Seto is letting us use his private viewing area". Leo placed his jacket around him almost like a cape. " Is Kimiko and Heba with you?"

Nixie nodded. "Of course." Then Leo looked down a little. " What's wrong sweetheart?"

Leo sighed picking up his father's deck. " Just thinking about Dad, was he this nervous before a duel.

Nixie smiled at her son. "Everyone gets nervous sometimes Leo, it's only natural. " she spoke calmly to him.

Leo nodded "It's just every time I use his deck mom it just makes me think of him, would he be proud of me? " he was always a little shyer when it came to dueling in public but he loved the game and that's all that mattered.

"Leo, your Father would be so proud of you, I know he would watching over you during your duels." she said placing her hand on his shoulder. Just then someone came back stage to tell Leo, he was now up to duel. The nerves were kicking in now.

"You will do fine darling." Nixie smiled proudly. Leo gave his a nod. Nixie left her son heading back to the rest of the family.. as Leo walked to the duel field.

Unknown to him and the others, Yami watched from a distance as his teenage son got ready to duel he was so incredibly proud of Leo.

Atemu and Yugi done what they promised they would in protecting his family as well as his lover and he was proud of them.

The duel got underway, As Leo dueled he had a funny feeling that someone was watching over him near by... He felt a strange kind of comforting feeling about it.

Yami took that moment to appear in the crowd no one else could see him, he was so proud of Leo that he watched every move from where he stood. From the corner of his eye Leo caught a quick glimpse and smiled warmly.

Yami smiled and nodded to his son.

Leo turned back to the duel in question as he was a few turns in and he still had most of his life points while the opponent only had a few left next turn he would call his final attack. The young teen drew the card that would end the duel, he smirked.

Some of the crowd and other competitors were whispering among themselves.

Leo stood listening Seto's every word. He really confused to what was going on, but then what he heard next made the penny drop.