Chapter 24

Atemu knew he needed to pull a victory and fast or his brother wouldn't be able to take any more of this brutal punishment. he had to come up with something for a winning strategy.

The guilt was hitting him hard now as he glanced to his brother he wasn't doing much good either.

3 turns had now passed and it was Diva's turn he was free to attack his dark magician girl, if Diva got this attack through, he'd lower atemu's life points by another 500 from 2000 if he got a straight hit.

Unknown to him Leo couldnt stand by and watch this horrendous moment then he turned to Kimiko and Heba. " Heba Kimiko, I need to get that pendant... keep me covered."

Kimiko was confused but nodded to her brother as she held Heba, Heba was the youngest out of the 3 and he was scared for his father and uncle he was more helpless he just knew they were all in danger as he clung to his elder cousin.

Diva was about to call his attack when Leo came runnung out straight into the middle battle, Atemu that caught the sight of his young nephew " Leo!!!"

Diva turned with a hiss as Little Leo bravely grabbed the pendent from in front of his father.

Yami's painful prison was broken freeing him.

This annoyed Diva, the anger rage through his vains. " You little bastard!!!" You will pay for this.."

Leo placed the pendent on the ground. " You will pay for hurtting my daddy." With that Leo stood with all his weight crushing the pendent under his feet. This inraged Diva even more.

Atemu was relieved as he looked to see that his brother was free from the pendants spell. But his mind turned to his young nephew brave yet foolish move.

"Leo Motou-Sennen that was an extremely foolish thing to do.... but I'm proud of you." Atemu said,

Leo beamed with the praise. He was about to leave when when Diva called his attack to hit not just Atemu but to attack young Leo.

"Leo!!!" Heba and Kimiko cried.

The now Free Yami looked up noticing only to see Leo in the middle of the dueling field.. He rushed as quickly as he could grabbing his young son out of harms way he had no time to speak with his son over his brave act.

He went straight for his brother. " I'm sorry atemu but he has to pay for this, I have to duel Diva.. I'm the one he truly wants you can hate me later but I need to take possession. "

Atemu didn't get to speak when he felt a cold blast go through him as he collapsed to the ground.

"What is this tricky!!' Diva snapped, he was now confused at the sudden movement then atemu woke up but Atemu was unconscious within mind. Yami had full control of Atemu body.

Outside Seto, Yugi and Nixie arrived, they could hear the commotion from inside. Seto had a bad feeling deep down as all three rushed in... but where in for a shock when they saw who was dueling.

It can't be...." Seto gasped in disbelief at the sight of the Late Yami Sennen stood before them dueling Diva.

" I play dark hole, it destroys all monsters on the field including your dark magician and mine, that leaves both of our fields wide open but I'm not done yet I call on another spell monster reborn and

I bring back Dark Magician to my side of the field, Now Diva Im ending this once and for all".

Diva snarled at his dead rival.

"I'll have him attack your final 2000 life points directly " he called.

Yami held Leo close as the final attack went throw, he hoped at least...