17.

••••

••••

Sitting at the airport Shakur sat with his head on the steering wheel, the week was finally up and all that roamed through his mind was the fact that days ago Cassidy had told him that she was pregnant again. He knew she'd never play around and lie about something like that because she never wanted kids and the way she had been acting lately made him wonder how far along was she and was she even going to to tell him before he brung up a divorce. He wondered if she was going to try and sneak off to get an abortion how she had done four years ago.

He always wanted a big family, and if Cassidy did decide to keep this child he didn't know if he'd stay just because he wanted his children to have the two parent household how he once had or if he'd still fall through with the divorce. He just wasn't happy with her anymore, how long could he continue to force himself to be? Lately they only connected through sex and it wasn't enough for him any longer.

Sighing, he wiped his hands down his face and once he saw Damien standing at his car door he unlocked them and let him inside, "It's hot as fuçk out here," Damien tossed his duffel bag in the back and sat in the front.

Shakur didn't respond nor greet him, he was too into his head and the closer he got to home the more anxious he had become. Sincere hadn't talked to him for days and no matter how many times Shakur texted or called him he just wouldn't respond, it was to the point he wouldn't even talk to him through Kennedy.

Shakur hated to be ignored and he was honestly trying to approach the situation without blowing up on Sincere but the more he ignored him— the angrier he got. He was never one to even explain himself nor really give a fuck and the fact he tried for Sincere and it was going unnoticed was bothering him, real bad.

"You good? Don't even trip bout' dude. I got it handled, bro." Damien assured him.

Over the last few days Shakur noticed Cassidy had withdrew the money for Charles, he was no fool though and anybody had one chance to threaten his child. He was never the rational thinker— that's where Damien came in. Shakur wanted to just beat the man to death and hide his body but the thing was he'd been out the game so long and he wanted to be sure nothing traced back to him. Reaching out to Damien wasn't what he wanted to do but he couldn't have a man like Charles lurking around Kennedy. He'd face life in prison behind her, they had to rid of him before he became a problem.

"I ain't even worried bout' that Dame," Shakur told him honestly, he knew they'd have Charles handled before the week was out.

"Wassup then?"

Shakur looked to him briefly before looking back to the road as they approached the gate to his home, "Cassidy claim she pregnant—- and she don't sound like she getting rid of it." He told him.