Chapter 49

Finley's P.O.V

Eli pulled back to peck my nose. "At any time, if you want to stop, you tell me, okay?" He said.

I nodded, feeling a bit nervous now as we were actually starting.

Eli looked me over before ducking down to kiss me. "You're so beautiful," he mumbled against my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, and he lowered himself so he was directly above me, his body pressing against mine very which way.

His lip ring was warm, a strange occurance since usually it was cold against my lips, but it felt just as good. Eli moved from my lips to kiss around my face slowly, pressing his lips on every part of my face. He kissed his way down my jawline to my neck where he nibbled on the skin slightly.

I arched my back involuntarily when he hit a spot, making my hips catch against his. Eli let out a groan that made me want him in a way I hadn't before.

I moved my hands from his neck to his chest, where I slipped them under his shirt. I worked my way upwards, feeling his muscles until I reached the spot where I knew his tattoo was and rested my hands there.

Eli actually bit down on the spot where he was kissing and nibbling and I let out a yelp.

"What was that?" I exclaimed.

Eli smirked. "Lovebite. I want everyone to know that you're mine."

"Everyone's going to see," I pointed out and Eli's eyes darkened.

"Exactly."

That made my heart skip a beat in my chest and Eli kissed me again, moving so he was in between my legs.

I started tracing his heart tattoo then I moved to his stomach and traced random shapes into the muscles there.

Eli pulled away to almost rip off his shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room before he was kissing me again. I didn't have time to admire his chest and abs and all around attractive body. His fingers slowly moved down my chest to my hips, where he pulled them against his own. I gasped and Eli took the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth.

I normally didn't like French-kissing, but something about the way Eli moved slower made me like it. He mapped out my mouth with his tongue and it had my toes tingling.

He pulled back to kiss my jawline, down to my neck again but he passed the lovebite he had made already and kissed my collarbone. It felt a bit strange, but everything Eli was doing felt good.

His fingers went under my shirt and rested on my stomach, just covering it. The fact that he didn't move his hands higher filled me with a rush of love and affection.

Slowly, he tugged on the bottom of my shirt, pulling it over my head and throwing it by his. It was nothing Eli hadn't seen before, but he still looked at me like I was the most precious gem in the world.

"You're so beautiful," he mumbled before kissing me again.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged slightly. Eli let out a groan and pulled away, his hands going to the button on his jeans.

I swallowed, feeling more nervous now, as this things had progressed from simple kissing to the actual shedding of clothes. Eli kept his eyes on my as he opened the button on his jeans before sliding them down his legs. He was wearing plain black boxers and his hair was a mess and his lips were red and slightly puffing from all the kissing and he was panting a little bit and I felt something inside me heat up and I wanted to kiss him even more.