Chapter 50

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLEASE READ THANK YOU AND ENJOY

Finley's P.O.V

Luke was annoying me.

Ever since I came back from Eli's, he had been pestering me, asking questions that were slightly inappropriate for a brother to be asking his younger sister.

"Did you meet his parents? Did they walk in on you making out? Did you do it? Did you suck his dick? Did you-"

"Don't you have someone else to annoy?" I burst out, irritated.

Luke paused, looking down at his lap. "No, actually. I don't."

I realized what I said and immediately tried to apologize. "Luke..."

"Its fine," he said, hitching a smile on his face that was so forced it made me wince. "I'll just leave you alone, yeah?"

He left me sitting there and I felt horrible. It was like I was drowning in my own guilt.

I knew, though, that Luke missed Allie, but he wouldn't tell me. Any mention that came close to her would have him reeling backwards as if slapped, and then he would retreat to his room. Once I heard him sobbing like his heart would break.

Luke was sad.

Plain and simple.

But let me tell you a secret-

So was I.

...

Eli was protective. Ever since the issue with Trey and Mika he had been following me around like a puppy, snapping at anyone who even looked at me the wrong way. I appreciated the fact that he wanted to keep me safe, but I wanted to be left alone.

Luckily, I got about a hour of free time during government, and Ashton was there.

"Hey! You! I have a bone to pick with you!" Ashton exclaimed, pointing at me from across the room.

I could feel my cheeks turn red as people swiveled in their chairs to look at me. When I didn't do anything particularly exciting, they turned away.

"Where were you?" Ashton asked. "On Saturday, you just left!"

"Oh yeah," I said, realizing that I left my best friend in my bathroom crying just to go with my boyfriend. Some friend I was. "Sorry." It was weak, but it was the best I could do.

"Where did you go?" She asked.

"Um, Eli was at the door," I mumbled. "And we made up."

"Yay!" Aahton cheered then her eyes narrowed. "Wait, what was his reason?"

I hesitated. If I told Ashton, she would probably find Trey and destroy him and then find Mika and kill her with Trey's remains. I decided that was a good thing. "Mika said that if Eli didn't kiss her she would have Trey rape me."

Ashton gasped, her hand coming up to cover her mouth as her eyes widened. "What?" She said in horror then her face contorted to rage. "I'm going to kill that little sick bastard and that bitch!"

"Ashton!" The teacher called. "Be quiet when I'm talking!"

"Yes sir," she grumbled, sinking down in her seat and muttering angily under her breath. Later, when we were in group work she turned to me. "Wait, where did you go with Eli?"

"His house..." I said slowly.

Aahton's expression changed from neutral to suspicious. "And what did you do there?"

My flushed face gave me away.

"You guys did it!" She crowed, jumping around like a bullfrog. "You guys left me and Calla to have sex!"