Epilogue

Finley's P.O.V

"Babe, are you ready?" Eli shouted up the stairs.

"Just a sec!" I called back, fiddling with the zipper on my suitcase before finally slamming it shut.

I tugged it off my bed, where it landed with a resounding thud on the ground. I winced at the noise before pulling up the handle and dragging it downstairs. Eli chuckled once he saw me.

"Jesus, how much stuff did you bring?" He asked, standing by with his own, much smaller, suitcase.

"Just enough for the week," I said innocsntly.

Eli raised his eyebrows. "Does that include two wardrobe changes per day?"

"Hey," I warned playfully. "I got you these tickets, I can take them away."

It was finally spring break, and Eli and I were headed to Orlando, where he could finally use the tickets to go to the Harry Potter theme park. It was a miracle that my parents even let me go with just Eli, but I begged and Eli pleaded his case and even Luke chipped in a little and they finally let me go.

Speaking of Luke, he and Allie never got back together. I was still friends with Allie, bur she and Luke lost their spark and never got it back again. Luke was okay, I mean, he still couldn't last more than half a hour in her presence but he told me (in secret, of course, where I had to swear to never tell another living soul) that he saw someone working at Target that he thought was cute and sometimes he would go there to just look at her a little bit. Allie knew, how, I'm not sure but she told me she was happy for him and that she hoped, and I quote "they get married and he makes his sperm bond with her egg."

My mom, however, was a different story. She finally approved of Eli, after he dated me for a solid six months without incident (that she knew of, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her). She actually started to like him a little bit. My dad loved Eli. He was the one that convinced my mom to let me go on this trip, and he never hesitated to tease me about Eli and I doing it even though we hadn't done it yet.

Ashton and Calla were going strong and they were coming up on their six month anniversary. Ashton squealed to me all the time about their relationship. Apparently Calla was just perfect and could do no wrong. I believed it, because she was really sweet all the time and really funny. I approved of her with Ashton, but I sometimes just wanted my best friend for myself.

And Eli?

Eli didn't wear his lip ring that much anymore. Ever since I had taken it out all those weeks ago, he had worn it less and less until he only wore it to dates and stuff. I liked it a lot, because to me, it meant that he was showing who he really is, not that bad boy anymore. He didn't mind it too much, but he often complained to me that he missed my reactions when he rubbed the cool metal over my skin. He got another tattoo, of a small fin on his wrist, to remind him of me. I cried when I saw it and he just chuckled at me and joked that I would have to get a tattoo to remind me of him. I would, but maybe later. And when I asked what would happen if we broke up, he told me that we wouldn't, and then that he had always liked fish anyway. Idiot.

"Fin! You alive in there?" He called.

I broke out of my daze and smiled at him. "Yeah."

"Good," he teased. "wouldn't want you to die before you've experienced the wonders of Harry Potter. You have read the books, right?"

I laughed. "Yes, I have, you little nerd."

"Hey!" He pretended to be offended, then smiled and laced our fingers together. "You good? Ready for a plane ride."

I smiled up at him, melting into his side. "I'm totally ready. I'm just wondering if you could keep up with me."

Eli raised his eyebrows. "Is that a challenge?"

I smirked at him. "You bet it is."

Eli smirked back at me. "You're on."

____________________________________________________________________

Its over :(