Chapter 18

Finley's P.O.V

I yawned as I stretched, reaching my arms up to the sky as my mouth was open pretty freakin' wide. As I was continuing my much-needed yawn, a finger quickly jabbed my tongue, causing me to stop yawning.

I turned to Eli, pretending to be angry. "Ew! Why was your finger in my mouth?!"

Eli shrugged. "If you touch your tongue when you yawn, you stop yawning."

"Really?" I asked, intrigued.

Eli nodded, stretching too, his mouth stretching in a yawn. Quickly making my revenge, my hand shot out and I tapped Eli's tongue, making him stop yawning.

He pouted and looked at me. "I wanted to yawn!"

"So did I!" I retorted. "And you stopped me!"

"Shut up," Eli grumbled, before a smirk crossed his lips. "I know of other things you can do with that tongue," he wiggled his eyebrows in what was supposed to be a seductive manner.

I laughed, almost falling out of my chair. "No thank you, Mr. Sanders."

"Aw, Ms. Collins, you know you want some of this," Eli said, gesturing to himself.

I cocked my head, pretending to survey him before shrugging. "Eh, I'm good, I've seen better."

Eli's mouth fell open in shock before he pounced on me, tickling me on my sides. Considering I wasn't ticklish, all I did was lie there and faintly giggle at his attempt to make me squeal.

Eli stopped trying with a huff, pushing his hair out of his eyes. "Why aren't you laughing?"

"I'm not ticklish," I said, sitting up and pushing him off me. "Nice try though."

Eli pouted. "I'm not talking to you."

I laughed. "Right, you couldn't live without me for two minutes."

"Yes I could!" Eli defended himself.

"You just talked to me."

Eli opened his mouth to retort then paused when he realized what I was doing. He sneered at me before swiveling around, crossing his arms and staring determinedly at the wall. I wanted to laugh, but I knew that it would only make him not talk to me more.

My boyfriend was such a big baby.

"Eliiii," I whined, scooting closer so I was behind him, resting my chin on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his waist. Eli twitched a little, but other than that, he didn't move. "Please," I begged, now bringing my hand up to touch his face. "Talk to me," when he didn't, I quickly pecked his cheek but he didn't move. I exhaled in frustration, unsure of what to do before I got an idea. "Whatever, fine, I'll go hang out with Allie since you're being mean to me."

When he still didn't move, I got up and started to head towards the family room, muttering "Bastard," under my breath. I wasn't going to shovel my pride and beg for my boyfriend to talk to me. If he didn't want to, there were plenty of other people in the world I could talk to.

"Lee!" At the sound of my nickname for Allie I looked up and saw her walking towards me. "I'm looking for you!"

"What's up?" I asked, coming to meet her in the hallway.

"Luke is being mean to me, so I left him for you," she explained, brushing hair out of her face and adjusting her glasses.

I laughed. "Eli's ignoring me, so I left him for you," I explained.

Allie laughed. "That's funny, instead of Elley and Lullie its Finlie for the win."

I giggled at the sound of our ship names. "You have a ship name for us?"