18. |part one|

Continuing....

Hearing a knock at the door Shakur didn't budge as he stared Cassidy down, her sobbing and the fear in her eyes hadn't bothered him one bit. He didn't know rather he was upset that she'd cheated again or the fact she didn't tell Terrance she was married or had any kids. He'd never not claim her or their family, and if that's how she felt why the fuçk was it so hard for her to let him go?

"Cassidy is everything okay in here?" Mike stepped in, examining the room.

He and everyone had heard the commotion going on, while others were ear hustling Mike had cleared the hallway and decided to diffuse the situation. He'd been back from his business trip for two days now, and he had a lot to catch up on but couldn't necessarily focus with how Shakur's voice bounced off the walls.

Turning his head Shakur squinted his eyes at him, "Nah it's not, now that you know that information what the fuçk you gone do about it?" He asked him.

Mike leaned against the door frame and looked Shakur up and down, besides looks he couldn't really understand what Sincere nor Cassidy seen in him. Each time he seen him Shakur was just— angry. He was disrespectful and always talking to anybody how he wanted too, he might've intimated others but Mike wasn't phased not one bit, he knew Shakur might've gave him a run for his money but he was almost confident if he really wanted to take it there he'd beat Shakur's ass and knock his ass off the high horse he thought he sat on. However, Mike didn't underestimate him and he really wasn't trying to go there with Shakur but he had one more time to disrespect him.

"It must be draining carrying around all that anger?" Mike asked him, "I don't even want to take it there with you, honestly. I don't know your beef with me but it's not going to be too many more times I let you disrespect me Shakur,"

Shakur stared at him before chuckling, he thought of a million ways to kill him with his bare hands but once Cassidy voice rang through his ears he focused back on her. "I— just stop it everybody. Shakur, baby, let's just go home?" She pleaded, embarrassed.

"What home do you have Cassidy?" He asked her, "Are you fuçking slow or something? You really think you welcomed there? You better go home with this lame ass— square ass nigga you got bringing you flowers. You don't ever step foot into my shit again."

Cassidy stared up at him, "That's still my house— and I have rights to Kennedy just like you, if I leave? She's coming with me."

Her eyebrows furrowed once Shakur took a step back and laughed at her like she'd said something funny, "Ashton Kutcher got to be around this mothafucka?" He had to be getting Punk'd. It was no way he came home to this.

"Im tired of the bullshit, who baby is it Cassidy?" Terrance asked her, again.

By this time Mike had walked out of the office and closed the door behind him, he tried to help the situation but he wasn't about to get in between it physically. Shakur wasn't a man you could talk to when he was upset and he learned that on their first encounter weeks ago, he noticed the man really didn't care about shit— at all.

"Terrance just leave! If you didn't come up here none of this shit would have happened," Cassidy wiped at her tears angrily, "Just go! I told you I wanted to end things anyway, what don't you get? You don't mean shit to me! I hate you for this!"

Shakur felt like shit was moving in slow motion once he saw Terrance walk to Cassidy calmly and forcefully punch her in the nose, and grab her by the neck. He was going to kill her.

Once Shakur registered what had just happened— he had grabbed Terrance by the back of the head and hit him in his ribs making him gasp at the sudden pain, once he leaned over to clutch his side Shakur then grabbed his head and slammed it down so hard on Cassidy's desk he was sure he broke his nose. He might've hated Cassidy in the moment but his instinct was always to protect her, did she deserve what Terrance did? Maybe. Was Shakur about to stand back and watch her be beat on? Absolutely the fuçk not.