Chapter 5

First years run up and down the corridors of the train, pushing their way past as the train begins to move forward. Students hang out of the windows waving goodbye to their parents.

It makes Dorothy jealous, although she'd never like to admit it.

She's always wanted her parents to do that, wait until the train is leaving the station. Stand on their tippy-toes waving until the train is out of sight. Her first year her parents didn't even wait around for the train to leave. And her second, her father just dropped her off outside King's Cross and quickly left. Her third he was more concentrated on Draco, and now here she is, her fourth year, no parents even dropping her off.

"Where is he?" She mumbles to herself as she walks up another corridor.

She finally finds her little brother in a compartment with his friends, Blaise, Pansy and Crabbe.

Without even knocking or sparing a glance to the other three she walks in, "Hey, Dottie."

She smiles at her brother who holds out Leia for her to take, "Did you miss me?" She coos to the small pug. "Thanks, Dray, see you later?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out." Pansy says with a high pitched giggle.

Dorothy raises a brow and scoffs, "I was going to say the same but I see a door has already hit you."

She gasps and a hand flies up to cover her face, the other three snort and Dorothy winks at Draco before finally leaving.

~~~~~

"Where is she?" George says as he closes the compartment door for the fifth time in ten minutes.

Fred rolls his eyes as he opens up another box of every flavoured beans, "Relax, Georgie, she'll be here."

Dorothy sighs as she finally finds the compartment that holds her two red headed friends. "Where've you been?" Fred questions.

She grins and holds her hands up to show a familiar black pug, "Draco told me he'd bring her for me."

She sits in the empty spot beside George placing Leia between them, "Where's Ginny gone?"

"She made some friends." She says with a shrug.

Out of the corner of her eye, Dorothy notices something in the sky beside the train, "Umm, Georgie? Freddie?"

"Yeah?" They both chorus.

"Isn't that your car?"

They both look out of the window just as a blue car appears beside them, her eyes widen as she opens the window, climbing over George to get a good look and hang her head out.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley! Harry James Potter! What on Earth are you doing?" She yells startling them both.

They both look over at her but Ron quickly swerves as the train approaches a tunnel.

The train turns making Dorothy lose her balance and fall backwards landing with a thud, "Ouch."