Chapter 6

Dorothy sits upright in her bed, she blinks the sleep away from her eyes and looks around seeing her dorm mate, Angelina Johnson, has already left, her bed is neat and tidy, everything in the right place. A little note sits on Dorothy's bed side table.

'Had to get in some early studying, meet you at breakfast. - A.'

Checking the time she realises she's going to be late for breakfast. Hurriedly, she slips on her robes and grey sweater.

She brushes her hair and grabs two hair ties before racing down the stairs, tripping as she does.

She jumps back to her feet and runs out of the common room braiding two sections of her hair as she does.

Once she finishes the braids she ties them together behind her head and runs down the stairs towards the Great Hall.

She blows a strand of pale blonde hair from her face as she finally stops running and walks towards the Gryffindor table. Fred and George make room between themselves for her as she approaches them.

"You fell again didn't you?" George asks looking at the slight bruise of her wrist, she grins and takes a piece of toast from the pile in front of her.

"No?" She says in a questioning tone.

"Isn't that Errol?" She asks as the brown bird swoops in above them landing in a bowl not too far away from them.

"Bloody birds a menace." Ron says taking the red envelope from its beak.

Dorothy leans forward on her elbows and gives Errol a treat, the owl perches on her shoulder as he takes the food before flying away again. "Look everyone Weasley's got himself a Howler."

All the tables begin to chuckle as they watch Ron stare at the red envelope, "Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my gran once, it was horrible."

Slowly, with shaky hands Ron peels open the letter. "Ronald Weasley! How dare you steal that car! I am absolutely disgusted! Your fathers now facing an enquiry at work and its entirely your fault! If you put another toe out of line, we'll bring you straight home! Oh, and Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor." The Howler says turning to the pink Ginny and changing the tone of voice. It turns back to Ron and blows raspberries in his face before tearing itself up.

The twins snicker gaining a slap on their arms from Dorothy, the entire hall bursts into laughter as Ron sits their whimpering silently.

Suddenly Dorothy's face light ups and she jumps up in glee as Oliver appears in front of them, "Please?"

"You're back on the team." He says happily.

She jumps up cheering making the hall look over at her, "Take that Flint!" She yells pointing at the Slytherin table.

The twins reach up and bring her back to sit down, she smiles sheepishly at the table who are all looking at her, some with smiles and some with red faces for knowing the very excitable girl.

"The best Quidditch trio," George begins.

"Back together again!" Fred cheers.

The three try to high five each other all at the same time but end up hitting each other in the face and knocking over their drinks.