Chapter 4

"Dottie?" She smiles at Hermione as she sits beside her, "Not to be rude or anything, but, didn't you finish school? Last year?"

Dorothy nods as she shoves a handful of sweets into her mouth, "That I did. I promised Ginny I'd come watch try-outs, and all of her games. Plus, Ron is trying out, too. And I really need a break, even if it's just a few hours."

She offers Hermione some sweets and the girl declines with a shake of her head and a small smile, she spots the small Pygym Puff on her shoulder and then Leia who is now making herself at home on Dorothy's feet.

"Ginny got one of those too." Hermione says as she pets Weasley. "What's his name?"

Dorothy grins to herself, "Weasley."

"Very original."

"Thank you."

They turn their attention back to the pitch when the two teams take their places, "Woo! Ron! Go Ginny!"

Ron turns away from the cheering blonde and grips his broom a little tighter. Ginny grins and waves back as they start, Ginny shoots upwards avoiding getting hit by two Chasers.

As she watches the game, Dorothy takes out her wand and transfigures one of her quills into her notebook, "That's clever." Hermione compliments.

"Thanks, Tonks has got me training extra hard so I can complete my auror training early."

She looks up just as Ron hits away the Quaffel. Jumping to her feet she cups her mouth and cheers loudly for him, making him turn a shade of pink.

Leia stares up at her owner unimpressed and moves to sleep beside Harmonie's feet, Weasley now sitting on the pugs back.

The crowd gasps as Ron slips from his broom, he slowly lifts himself back up and everyone sighs in relief when he's back on his broom.

Dorothy cheers again when Ginny scores past McLaggen. "Go Ginny!"

~~~~~

Dorothy apparates to the Burrow after saying goodbye to everyone at Hogwarts, she's instantly greeted by a red head and a blonde. "Bill? Fleur?"

Bill smiles at her, "Haven't seen you in a while, Dottie, alright?"

She returns the hug and turns to Fleur who places a kiss on her cheek, "What are you guys doing here?"

He shrugs, "Just coming home to see Mum, and to introduce my fiancé."

She looks between them both her mouth agape, "W-Wow, congratulations! Molly's going to have your head." She says pointing at him.

He chuckles and shrugs, a zapping sound comes from behind them as the twins appear, "William!" They muse in sync.

When George approaches Dorothy his Pygym Puff, Black, jumps form his shoulder to hers, "Traitor."

She smirks at him and walks into the Burrow to be greeted by Molly, "Oh, Dottie, dear, we just got your owl, and we'll be there."

"Be where?" Fred questions.

"Her first game of course." Arthur says appearing from the living room.

She holds her hands up silencing the pair and hands the tickets to the Holyhead Harpies versus Puddlemore United. "Can't wait to see Wood and beat him on a different team."

~~~~~

After a long day of catching up, Bill and Fleur left while Molly and Arthur went to bed as well as Fred leaving George and Dorothy down stairs.

Dorothy cleans the last dish and hands it over to George who dries it before floating it into the cupboards.

She jumps up on the counter beside him, handing him a freshly made cup of tea making him give her a toothy grin. "How was Ron and Ginny?"

"Really great. Ron never missed one and Ginny was amazing she knew all the right moves and always got the opposing Chasers off."

"Mum told me Gwenog put you in charge of the first game, said she wanted the 'unexpected'."

Dorothy nods and begins to talk passionately about her new team. George stares at her the smile never wavering from his face, "So, I was thinking if I had me and Hughes-"

She notices his stare and raises a brow, "What?"

He shakes his head, "Nothing."

"Georgie." She whines and raises both brows.

He just smiles and slowly leans closer towards her. Her breath hitches in her throat when his eyes move to her pink lips before flickering back up to her grey ones.

Thud.

The pair jump as Errol crashes into the window behind them, clearing her throat she jumps down from the counter top and goes outside to retrieve the bird. "It's from Ron." She announces when she comes back inside.

Her pale skin is now a bright red which she hides with her hair. "I-I'll give it to Mum in the morning."