Chapter 6

It's Christmas time at the Weasley's. Harry, Remus, Tonks and Arthur talk in hushed whispers in the living room, the twins mess around with their new products. Ron and Ginny are somewhere upstairs and Molly is in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?" Remus asks sceptically.

Harry nods, convinced the sixth year is a Death Eater, "I know it sounds mad."

"Has it occurred to you Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help so he could find out what he was up to?"

"That's not what it sounded like."

"Perhaps Harry is right," Tonks offers quietly, "To make an unbreakable vow, its..."

"It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgement. Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore I do."

"Dumbledore can make mistakes." Harry says.

"You're blinded by hatred!" Remus snaps.

Harry shakes his head ready to defend himself, "I'm not!"

"Yes, you are. How do you think Dottie will feel to hear you accusing her younger brother as a Death Eater?"

Harry sighs and looks down at his hands, "People are disappearing, Harry. We place our trust in only a handful of people. If we start fighting amongst ourselves, we're doomed."

"Sorry, I'm late!" Dorothy calls as she walks into the house pulling off her coat.

She looks over at the group in the living room offering a smile, they all weakly smile back making her furrow her brows, "Everything okay?"

Remus sighs and nods before getting up and walking away, Tonks following after him. She turns away from them and walks towards the twins. She yawns and shakes her head trying to stay awake.

"Where'd you even go? You were here for dinner and then left." Fred says sitting beside her.

"I might murder Gwenog one day." She says honestly, "Its Christmas! And she wanted us there doing laps in the snow while we listened to Christmas music to 'keep our spirits high'."

She sighs dramatically and leans her head on George's shoulder, "I need a fifteen hour nap."

"Dottie." She looks up as Tonks approaches, "You coming home or staying here?" She asks.

The twins grin at her and she looks over at Molly who nods, "I'll stay here for the night, I'll be home tomorrow, yeah?"

Tonks nods and walks over to hug her goodbye, she gives a quick hug goodbye to Remus too before walking upstairs, Leia trailing behind her.

"Are you sure you won't stay?" Molly asks as she and Arthur see the couple to the door.

"No, we should go, the first night of the cycle is always the worst."

Remus stares out at the grass as it blows in the wind, "Remus?"

"Sweetheart?"

A fire surrounds the outskirts of the house and two wisps of black smoke land at the entrance, Bellatrix giggles as Harry pushes through and runs after her, Ginny soon following behind.

Remus and Tonks work on controlling the fire before they and Arthur chase after the two teenagers.

"I killed Sirius Black! You coming to get me? I killed Sirius Black!"