Chapter 14

"This is it." Harry claims as they look at the many bright shining balls around them.

"Ninety two. Ninety-three. Ninety-four. Ninety-five. He should be here."

"Harry," Neville calls over his shoulder, "It's got your name on it."

Suddenly, a black figure approaches them from in front of the group, the group hold their wands towards the figure, "You know, you really should learn to tell the differences between dreams," The Death Eater removes his mask to show himself, Lucius Malfoy, "And reality."

"You saw what only the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy."

Death Eaters begin to circle around them, "If you do anything to us, I'll break it."

"He knows how to play. Itty, bitty, baby. Potter." A cackling voice comes from behind them.

Bellatrix appears behind Lucius waving her wand around her hair, "Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville sates standing straighter.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's Mum and Dad?"

"Better, now they're about to be avenged." He says confidently stepping forward.

"Now," Lucius says, "Let's everybody just calm down, shall we? All we want is that prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need this?"

"You dare speak his name? You filthy Half-Blood!" Bellatrix screams.

"It's alright. He's just a curious lad, aren't you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really. Haven't you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. Then I can show you everything."

"I've waited 14 years."

"I know."

"I guess I can wait a little longer."

Suddenly a flash of light appears in front of the, "Stupefy!"

Dorothy appears in front of the, panting slightly, "Sorry I'm late."

"Now!" Harry yells as the entire group shoot the Death Eaters away.

Everyone takes off running in different directions, Ginny and Dorothy go one way and two Death Eaters follow after them.

"Pitrifcus Totalus!"

"Stupefy!"

They yelp as they run into the others, they form a circle and look around, "Reducto!" Ginny yells stepping forward, a large gust of wind brushes her hair back over her shoulders.

Her eyes widen when the many prophecies begin to fall to the fall smashing, "Get back to the door!" Harry orders.

They scream as they fall through the door, stopping just before they can completely hit the floor.

Dorothy huffs and dusts off her jeans as she stands up and looks around. And empty archway stands in the middle of the dark room, "Department of mysteries. They got that bit right, didn't they?"

Dorothy chuckles at Ron and he turns to face her, "Can't believe you just stunned your father."

"He's not my father." The entire group say at the same time making her cheeks turn a light pink colour.

"The voices," Harry says suddenly, "Can you tell what they're saying?"

"Voices?"

"I hear them too."

"Harry, it's just an empty arch way, let's go."

"Get behind me." He orders.

Everyone points their wands upwards as black wisps of smoke surround them, Dorothy shoves her wand up her sleeve quickly and looks around, suddenly she's standing at the other side of the room with a Death Eater holding her by the hair.

"Did you actually believe," Lucius says as he walks towards, "Or were you truly naïve enough to think that children stood a chance against us?"

"Don't touch him!" Dorothy yells angrily.

Lucius pays no attention to her as he approaches Harry, "I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now... or watch your friends die."

"Don't give it to him, Harry!" Bellatrix shushes Neville and places her wand on his throat.

A bright white light flashes and Dorothy chuckles, "Stay away from my Godson."

A light flashes to the right of her distracting the Death Eater holding her. She shoves her foot down onto his foot and elbows him back gripping her wand that falls form her sleeve.

"Flipendo!"

"Dottie, get over there." Remus orders as he lands beside her.

She shakes her head, "No, I want to help."

"Dottie-"

"Please."

He sighs and nods, she raises her wand pointing it at the closest person to her on the opposite team, "Stupefy!"

The Order fights against the Death Eaters, black and white mix together as they apparate to different parts of the Ministry and back.

"Dear niece." Bellatrix muses as she appears in front of Dorothy.

"Now listen to me," Sirius says to Harry, "You take the others, and you get out of here."

"What? No, I'm staying with you."

"You've done beautiful. Now, let me take it from here."

"Black." Lucius growls as he and another Death Eater appear in fornt of them.

"Expelliarmus!"

"Nice one, James!"

Dorothy reappears with tear stained cheeks from wherever she had been fighting, Remus beside her with an arm wrapped around her as she limps forward watching the Godson and father smiling as they fight side by side.

"Avada Kedavra!"

"No!"

"Expelliarmus!"

Bellatrix laughs as Sirius slowly drifts back into the arch and disappears. Dorothy attempts to run forward but Tonks grabs her as Remus grabs Harry.

Harry's deafening scream fills the room as Dorothy desperately tries to break free of her cousins hold. "Sirius!"

Dorothy turns in her cousin hold and buries her face in her shoulder as she sobs uncontrollably. Tonks sniffles and caresses her hair soothingly as they watch Harry run off after Bellatrix.

She leads Dorothy towards the rock where the others are hiding behind, then she runs back to fight the other Death Eaters.

Dorothy grips her wand tightly and stands guard, she pulls on her sleeves allowing them to fall down and cover her hands allowing her wand to poke out from the opening.

Tears stain her cheeks and blur her vision but she takes in a shuddering breath as a Death Eater approaches, "Incendio!"

"Protego!"

"Levicorpus! Stupefy!"

Her voice breaks with each spell and she sniffles wiping away her tears angrily with her sleeve.

Hermione stands up and places a hand on her shoulder. "Dottie, Harry, w-we've got to go, help him."

Dorothy nods and follows after them, they furrow their brows as they see Dumbledore standing above Harry, "No, you're the weak one... and you'll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you."

"You're a fool, Harry Potter. And you'll lose everything."

Green flames begin to filter around the Ministry as aurors appear. Dorothy's eyes widen when she makes out Voldemort standing above Harry. When the Dark Lord catches sight of the aurors he disappears.

"He's back."