Chapter 2

"There's been a Death Eater attack in London." Dorothy states as she places the Daily Prophet down on the table in front of her.

Ginny sighs and sits in the seat opposite her, "How's Quidditch?"

She shrugs, "One of our Chasers is refusing to come to training because of the Death Eaters. Auror training is stressful because of these attacks and my trainer won't give me a break."

"I heard that!" Tonks calls from the room over.

Dorothy chuckles, a small smirk on her face. She jumps up when a familiar dark owl lands on the open window and takes the letter from its beak. She pats his head and then sends him off with a bit of bacon.

She reads the letter from Fred and George and shakes her head, "What is it?"

"The twins want us to go to their new shop."

"We've already been there." She shrugs and folds the letter up, placing it in her back pocket.

~~~~~

"Mum?" Ginny calls up the stairs.

Molly's head appears over a railing half way up the house, "Ginny, what is it?"

"I was only wondering when Harry got here."

"What? Harry? Harry who?"

"Harry Potter, of course." Ginny says in a 'duh' tone.

Molly sighs as she walks down a few steps, "I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?"

"His trunks in the kitchen, and his owl."

"Did I hear someone say kitchen? Is food ready?" Dorothy asks from the top of the stairs.

"No, dear." Molly calls up to her.

Ron appears at the middle of the house he looks up at Dorothy then down to his mother and sister, "Harry? Did someone say 'Harry'?"

"Me, nosy," Ginny says, "Is he up there with you?"

"Of course not. I'd know if my best friend was in my room, wouldn't I?"

Hermione appears beside Dorothy and looks down at everyone, "Is that an owl I hear?"

"You haven't see him, have you?" Ginny asks, the pair shake their heads and begin to walk down the stairs, "He's wandering the house."

"Harry!" Ginny exclaims.

Dorothy is the last to get down stairs and smiles at the boy giving him a quick hug before she steps back with the others and Molly wraps her arms around him. "Why didn't you let us know you were coming?"

"I didn't know. Dumbledore."

"Oh, that man. But then, what would we do without him?"

They watch as Hermione awkwardly moves away from Ron's hand, he steps back and clears his throat, "Got a bit of toothpaste.