Chapter 8

"Who do you think opened the Chamber of Secrets?" Fred asks George and Dorothy as they walk to the Quidditch pitch.

Dorothy shrugs, "Not sure, Harry reckons it's my brother."

"Do you?" George asks.

She shrugs again, "I don't know, could be anyone, could be me or you, could even be Harry for all we know, they might not know they're doing it."

"You think the person whose opened the Chamber doesn't know they've opened it?"

"Well, it makes more sense than somebody willingly opening it, don't you think?"

"Weasley's! Malfoy! Hurry up!" Oliver calls.

They mount their brooms and fly off into the air listening to Madame Hooch below them, "Now, I want a clean match..."

Dorothy keeps her gaze on the chest and as soon as it opens she dives down catching the Quaffel and avoiding the Slytherin chasers.

"And Dorothy Malfoy is back for her second season, missed out last year for hexing the Slytherin Captain. But-"

"Jordan."

"Sorry, Professor. Here she is now, can she score the first goal of the game?"

She pulls up on her broom and looks across to Alicia, she tosses the Quaffel over but a Slytherin is quick to get it back.

She curses and races after Pucey.

They play back and forth for a while until Slytherin scores, and then they score again. Looking towards the teachers and seeing her father's smug expression is enough to fuel her.

She spots the Quaffel quick and dives down grabbing it from Flint just before he can catch it.

Dorothy races towards the goals faking right and at the last minutes throwing it into the right goal.

She grins, her chest rising and falling as she pumps a fist in the air and cheers ring from every section, apart from the Slytherin section. "And Dottie Malfoy scores the first goal for Gryffindor! At least this year she isn't hexing anyone...yet. But I have to admit the look on Flint's face-"

"Jordan!"

"The score is now 80-10 to Slytherin!"

Dorothy pulls upwards and intercepts another pass by Slytherin; she approaches the goal, Spinet and Johnson coming up beside her. She looks over at them both, nodding. They break away from each other and at the last moment, Dorothy tosses the Quaffel to Angelina.

"Johnson scores. The score is now 80-20."

"Dottie!"

Dorothy ducks just as a Bludger flies where her head would have been, Fred offers a sheepish shrug and grin before flying away.

"Malfoy!" She flies over beside Oliver and raises a questioning brow as the pair keep their eyes on the Quaffel, "I want you to do it."

She snaps her had towards him, "Wood, I've only done it once, and it didn't end very well."

"I believe in you, and it'll throw them off."

"If I die-"

"You won't die."

"I'm haunting you first, and then maybe I'll team up with Peeves to reek-"

"Dottie," Oliver says sternly, "Focus."

She nods, "Right."

She flies up beside Alicia who has the Quaffel, "Spinet! We're gonna do it!" She yells over to her.