Dorothy Bellatrix Malfoy/Black

D.O.B: 14th June 1978

1. Patronus: Lioness
The lion, along with being the mascot of Gryffindor House, is often seen as the "king of beasts." Lions generally live in close-knit prides, which they are fiercely protective of. They are kind to cubs, sharing their food. These cats are fierce warriors, symbolizing bravery as well as strength and nobility. If your Patronus is the lion, you are likely brave, close to those in your inner circle, and extremely protective. Despite your fierceness when challenged, you have a soft spot for those weaker than yourself for whom you are willing to make sacrifices.

2. Her Boggart was Lucius Malfoy.

3. Her favourite lesson was Care of Magical Creatures.

4. As a child her dream was to play professional Quidditch and win the World Cup.

5. She became the Captain for Holyhead Harpies and also won a World Cup for England.

6. Her favourite Quidditch player is Aidan Lynch.

7. She enjoys many muggle things like singers, authors, movies and TV shows.

8. After the war she continued her auror training and became Head Auror. She also taught Defence Against the Dark Arts for two years at Hogwarts.

9. George, Fred, her parents and Draco are the only people who know that 'Bellatrix' is her middle name.

10. Her favourite Professor was Professor Lupin. She thought of Lupin as a father figure and Tonks as more of a mother figure than a cousin.

11. Her last words to Remus and Tonks were, "I'm going to need a nap after this." Her last words to Fred were, "I think I love him. No, I know I love him."

12. If she was to look into the Mirror of Erised she would see her parents and Draco along with the Weasley's and the Order together, because one of her dreams is for them to all get along.

13. She accidentally dyed her hair a pink colour when she was in first year trying to complete a Potion. The twins called her 'Pinky Pie' for three months.

14. Her first kiss was Adrian Pucey, a Slytherin, the pair were good friends and laughed about it afterwards.

15. After the War she found it harder to sleep so she began writing books and one day hoped to publish them.

16. Draco walked her down the aisle at her wedding. He also said, "Please don't dye your hair red to fit in." Resulting in a quick stunning jinx hitting him in the head.

17. Dorothy visited her father while he was in Azkaban.

18. In the Amortenita potion she smells, tea, fireworks and autumn breeze. (George Weasley)

19. She re-bonded with her mother and Draco after her father was sent to Azkaban, they invited the Weasley's over for dinners and other occasions.

20. Her favourite spell is Expelliarmus because it's the spell Draco used to save her from her father.

21. Her favourite colour is Orange.

22. After the War she struggled to produce her Patronus charm, it wasn't until the day George proposed to her could she finally do it again.

23. She hums 'The Ride of the Valkyries' when she's nervous because her mother used to sing it to her and Draco as children.

24. Her biggest regret in life is leaving Draco, she feels responsible for him getting the Dark Mark.

25. She had two children, Fred and Dora, named after Tonks and Fred, they were both in Gryffindor.

26. She moved in with the Weasley's after the war and for the first couple of months stayed in Fred's bed crying until one day George finally climbed in with her and held her while she cried.

27. At their wedding they saved one seat for Fred and kept it empty.

28. She finally forgave Harry and they regrew their sibling-like bond.

29. Fred is the one who gave her the nickname 'Dottie' in their first year. For a few years after his death she couldn't hear the name without breaking down and crying.

30. Her wand is 9 inches, Vine Wood, Thesteral Tail Hair Core