Chapter 1

Harry Potter opens the door to the house to find Hagrid standing before him, he smiles at the half giant as Ron wraps him in a hug, "Hello, Harry."

Hermione follows behind wrapping her arms around his neck, "Hello."

"You're looking fit."

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous. What say we get under cover before someone murders him." Mad-eye says.

"Evening."

Slowly, the twins, Kingsley, Arthur, Bill, Fleur and Mundungus follow in behind them, "Hello, Harry," Bill says holding his hand forward, "Bill Weasley."

"Pleasure to meet you."

"He was never always this handsome."

"Dead ugly."

Bill rolls his eyes at his younger brothers, "True enough. Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback."

"You're still beautiful to me, William." Fleur says kissing his cheek.

"Just remember, Fleur," Remus says as he and Tonks walk in, "Bill takes his stakes on the raw side now."

"My husband, the joker." Tonks says with a grin, "By the way, wait till you hear the news, Remus and I-"

Mad-Eye pushes through the two couples and walks towards the front of the crowd, "We'll have time for a cosy-catch up later. We've got to get the hell out of here soon."

The group jump as they hear a crashing sound followed by a, "Sorry!"

"Black, is the street secure?"

"Safer than Azkaban," Everyone looks at her awkwardly as she walks into the room, "What? That was a joke, you all have no humour."

Harry looks over at her and she clears her throat, "I didn't think you'd want to help."

"Me neither." She admits.

"Potter, you're underage. You've still got the trace on you. If you sneeze, the Minister will know who wipes your nose. We have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect. If everyone is out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

"The real one?"

"I believe you're familiar with this type of brew?" Mad-Eye grins as he takes out a flask from his jacket.

"No, absolutely not."

"Told you he'd take it well."

Harry shakes his head and looks around the room, "No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me."

"Never done that before, have we?" Ron says sarcastically.

"No!" Harry yells, "This is different. Taking that, becoming me. No."

"None of us really fancy it mate." Fred says.

George nods in agreement, "Imagine if something went wrong and we ended up a scrawny, speccy git forever."

"Everyone is of age, Potter. They've agreed to take the risk."

Mundungus clears his throat, "Technically, I've been coerced." Dorothy raises her wand only for it to get lowered by George.

"One day, I will hex you." She promises.

"Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter. Always been a huge admirer."

"Nip it, Mundungus. Alright, Granger, as discussed."

Hermione grabs a piece of Harry's hair and places it into the potion. "Blimey, Hermione!"

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning, it tastes like Goblin piss." He hands the flask over to Fred.

"Have a lot of experience with that, do you, Mad-Eye?" Fred asks, everyone stares blankly like they did to Dorothy, "Just trying to defuse the tension."

He gags as he takes a sip and hands it around to everyone. Dorothy takes one sniff and turns her nose up before taking a quick sip and handing it over to Ron.

She shoots upwards and her face slowly morphs into Harry's, "Wow, we're identical."

"Not yet you're not."

The group of Harry's pick up clothes and change, "Bill, look away, I'm hideous."
Dorothy chuckles as she pulls the red shirt over her head.

"How are you so tall? Is this what it's like to look down on people?" Dorothy questions.

"I knew Ginny was lying about that tattoo."

"Your eyesight really is awful."

"Right then, we'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector. Mundungus, stick tight to Dottie and I, I want to keep an eye on you." Dorothy grins and raises one of her brows to the Harry that's wears a silver chain necklace.

"As for Harry?"

"Yes?"

"The real Harry. Where the devil are you, anyway?"

Harry steps forward raises his hand, "Here."

"You'll ride with Hagrid."

"Dottie."

"Mad-Eye." The Harry look like who is Dorothy says back to him.

Mad-Eye rolls his eyes at her, "If Mundungus does something hex him."

"My pleasure."