Chapter 11

"No, no, no, you've got it all wrong. The Bulgarians are the best team in the world."

Dorothy rolls her eyes, "No, no, no, you've got it wrong. The Irish are the best team in the world, did you see Lynch? He was amazing."

Philip holds his hand out to help her up the stands, the twins behind them mimic them as they follow them up, "Hey, Dot, we're going to get some bets."

"Okay, don't fall in the lake!" She calls to them.

The pair climb up the steps, finding a spot beside her brother and his friends. "Dracey-poo."

"Please not now." He complains and head butts the railing, his friends snicker but one icy glare from Dorothy and they stop. "Where's the Weaslebee's?"

She smacks him across the back of the head, "Stop calling them that. They're taking bets."

"So, Dracey-poo, where's Pansy? Isn't she usually stuck on your arm?"

"She's not always stuck on my arm."

"She so is, it's like someone's glued her to you. It's like she's be given a love potion."

"No-" As the pair continue to bicker about Draco and Pansy, Phillip begins to nudge her.

"Dottie, Dottie, they're starting."

She looks over just as Harry dives into the water and the crowd cheers, Dorothy turns behind her to see Nigel trying to jump up over Crabbe and Goyle to see.

"Here you are, Nige."

He smiles as he stands in the spot in front of her, luckily he's short enough for her to see over him, "Thanks, Dottie."

They stand around waiting for an hour until finally, Fleur emerges from the water, followed by Cedric and Cho. And then Victor and Hermione making her and Philip cheer, Hermione looks up and smiles at Dorothy who offers her a thumbs up.

Ron and Fleur's sister gasps for air as they break the surface, but Harry's not in sight.

"Harry?"

She leans over the edge making Draco grip a hold of her hood as she tilts a little too far and stumbles slightly, "You do that every time." He mutters mostly to himself.

"Attention! The winner is Mr. Diggory!" The crowd cheer for him and Dorothy claps loudly, "He showed unique command of the Bubble-Head Charm."

"Seeing as Mr. Potter would have finished first had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Mr. Weasley but the others as well, we've agreed to reward him second place."

Dorothy cheers even louder and leans over the edge again, Draco rolls his eyes and latches onto her large coat, "For outstanding moral fibre!" Dumbledore continues.

"Yes, Harry!"