"So, what do you think of this third page?"

Three Years Ago

"So, who are you asking?" James questioned. The four boys skated around a parking lot. Feeling a bit worn out, Logan sat on the curb.

"Maybe Shanaya." Luke glanced at Logan to see his reaction. Pleased with the lack of response, he said, "Yeah. Defiantly Shanaya. What about you, Logan?"

Logan leaned back where he sat, supporting himself on his elbows. "Uh...I'm really not sure yet."

"Well, there's always one option..." James narrowed his dark eyes at Kyle, who ignored him as he tired up his long blond hair into a bun on the top of his head. "She'd say yes in a heartbeat." Kyle added.

"Cut it out, man." James scolded.

Logan eyed his friends, "I feel left out, what's going on? Someone got a crush on you?" He gestured to James.

Kyle and Luke both shook their heads, "Not him..." Luke laughed.

"Me?"

"Duh!" Luke said with another laugh.

"Who likes me?" Logan asked a bit too excited. James rolled his eyes, knowing his friend wouldn't be able to guess who they were talking about.

Kyle plopped down and nudged Logan, "Come on, man! You know you could always ask Baby Belcher!"

Logan became a little pink. "Whatever! Not her! She's not into me!" This response made all three of his friends burst out laughing. "I...I didn't mean...I'm not interested in her!" His face was bright red now. He tried changing the subject. "Hey, Quinn!" He shouted out when he spotted another friend passing by on the sidewalk.

Quinn made his way across the lot. "Hey guys! What's up?"

"Just talking about how much Logan doesn't like Baby Belcher." Kyle said with a dopy smile, causing both James and Luke to began chackling again.

"Is that the short freshman with the bunny ears?" Quinn asked.

Logan let out an annoyed breath, "Yes. I do not like her. We're barely even friends."

"Even though he hangs out with her at least five days a week." Luke added.

"I like her dad's cooking!" He shrugged, "Plus, he's a pretty nice guy."

Wanting to test Logan's feelings, Quinn said, "I wouldn't blame you if you were into her. Baby Belcher's kind of hot. You know the angry ones always give it the best." To this Logan shot his friend a look that showed he was willing to kill. "I'm kidding!" Quinn held up his hands. "I'm just kidding! I've already got my own girl anyways. That new chick, Rainbow...no, Raindrop...that's not right..."

"Rainy?" James replied with a tight jaw.

"Yeah! That chick! I think I'll ask her to the dance." He then pulled out a metal breath mint case. Inside sat a few joints. He tilted the case toward Logan, who shook his head. "You know pot gives me anxiety."

"But this is a very special joint." He reached inside then picked it up. Playing with it along his fingers. "It's got a special surprise laced in it." He hoped to tempt Logan but only discouraged him more.

Shaking his head again, Logan replied, "No, I'm good." He then stood up and began walking away. Being followed by James, Luke, and Kyle. All of whom, seemed turned off by the "surprise" their friend was showing off.

"I think I'll just head home. If anyone wants a smoke, I've got some plan jane I bought from Carniapolis. Who wants to join?" James offered. Luke and Kyle said their goodbyes to Logan as they followed James.

Not sure of what to do with the rest of his evening, Logan decided to head over to Bob's Burgers and see if he could get a free dinner.

The bell dinged as Logan walked inside. It was mostly empty, with just Bob's friends- Mort and Teddy- at the counter, a quiet couple in the far booth, and Louise sitting in a middle booth. Logan was happy when Linda refused his money after he made his order.