"But I will."

Logan peeked his blond head out of the front door, just enough to be able to hear Louise shout out one more time before the diner door slammed. He then looked over at Bob, who had slumped into a booth like a sack of potatoes while everyone else went back to working.

"Go on! You can do it!" Logan heard someone whisper behind him. He turned around to see Josh practically on top of him.

"Do you just not believe in personal space?"

Nope!" Josh cheerfully responded.

Logan took a deep breath then opened the door the rest of the way and made his way out. As he got closer to the booth Bob was sitting in he felt his neck getting hot. He thought about turning away but Linda had caught sight of him.

"Aww! Look Bobby! It's Logan! He wants to be friends again!" She clasped her hands together with a smile that reached from ear to ear.

Both Logan and Bob rolled their eyes. Logan slid into the seat across from Bob, only making eye contact for just a second before looking down at the table.

Moments passed before Bob finally broke the silence, "Hey, so.... " his voice then became nothing but a little noise.

"What?" Logan crocked his head and leaned forward.

He tried again but only a slight squeak came out.

Logan leaded closer again. "I didn't get that."

Bob let out a loud groan, "I'm sorry! Okay? I am sorry! I shouldn't have even entertained the idea much less say something to Teddy, of all people."

"Hey!" Teddy whinnied from the bar.

"Hush!" Linda waved a hand at him while trying to listen to Bob continue.

He let out a sigh and sat up straight, "Do you forgive me?"

Logan chuckled. "Yes, I forgive you."

"Good! Now, could I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure."

"Will you help me stop my daughter from slapping Elliot to death?"

"Open. The. Door. Now!"

"No!"

"I swear to god, Elloit! If you don't open the door, I will break it down!"

A frightened Elliot slowly unlocked the door then stepped back and closed his eyes as Louise throw open the door. "Elliot... " He opened his eyes to a now overly calm looking Louise. "Could you explain to me what the hell you were thinking when you accused Logan of stealing from my family's restaurant?"

"I... uh..."

"'I...uh...'" Louise mocked as she moved forward toward him, backing him up to a wall.

Elliot stammered again.

"Spit it out!"

"I was mad! Why the hell did you go back to him! He left you and I was there! I have been here the whole time he was off flunking college in another state, while you sat here waiting on phone calls that slowly just stopped coming!" Elloit took a breath. "I like you. A lot. You just don't seem to see me. You just see him."

Louise was shocked. So Tina actually knew what she was talking about. Who would've thought? "Look, Logan leaving was shitting but he didn't leave me. He left here. For a long time I was angry with him when it didn't work out but he tried. I tried. It just wasn't a good time for us. No one really betrayed anyone. We just weren't working at that time. Now... we are." 

Elliot looked dissatisfied. "Where does that leave me? You still aren't even considering me!"

"What do you want me to say? I don't see you that way."

"Why not? Because I'm not some blond hunk? Because I'm not interesting enough? What is it? Why not!"

Louise felt her blood boil up her back to her neck and filling her face. "Maybe I just don't like you! Maybe I'm allowed to have my own feelings without having to fall for a guy just because he wants me to! I don't need to feel bad for the way I feel! I love Logan because he suits me! It feels natural to love him and be with him!"

Elliot looked down at his feet as tears started to fill his eyes. "I'm sorry. That wasn't fair. None of this was." He then looked back up at her. "You're right. You don't need to feel sorry for how you feel." Ethan rubbed his eyes with his sleeve. "I... just have to get over you." He then smiled slightly. "And I will. It'll be hard. But I will."