"...What did you just say?"

Louise slowly opened her eyes. The sound of Boys for Now on the clock radio by Louise's bed rang in her ears. An arm reached over her to slam the snooze button. "Morning...mad at me?" Logan whispered.

"Why would I be? What did you do?"

Logan sat up and tilted his head. "Last night...didn't your dad call? Did I just dream that?"

"Oh yeah. That happened. You're an idiot. I'm over it." Louise slipped out of bed, walked over to her dresser, and began digging through for clothing. Logan walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Nothing could really get Louise out of her bad mood in the morning but Logan was always able to get close. "So..." Louise began, still digging through her dresser. "wanna grab the rope ladder and sneak out the window to meet me in the restaurant like old times?"

"Eh..." Logan began to laugh, "I'm good. Kind of wanna see what your morning routine is like. Maybe we could shower together or someth..."

Louise cut him off. "Oh! So someone thinks he's got a girlfriend again, huh?" She turned to him, grinded, and pushed him away. "I don't think so. Go make me some breakfast and coffee, would ya?"

Logan laughed and obeyed. He missed talking to her like this. Being bossed around while Louise acted like she didn't want him around but the way she smiled at him always made her transparent. Logan made his way into the kitchen. It was much different from the kitchen in either of his parents homes. He had grown up with quiet a bit of money. Sometimes he forgot that other people don't get that lucky. Of course, now he wasn't really rich anymore. His dad had decided that he wasn't going to help Logan out in anyway ever again after he "humiliated" his dad by being kicked out of college for failing almost ever class. It wasn't that Logan was slow in any way. He was actually very smart. His heart just wasn't into it so he never put much effort into any school work. His mom on the other hand had come up with her own punishment. Till Logan could take care of himself, she would take care of him....as long as he kept her happy. If she wanted him to show off at parties, he had to be there. If she wanted him gone, he had to leave.

Tonight was going to be one of those nights. An old family friend was throwing a party at their home. Logan hadn't decided if he would tell Louise about it. His mom never knew about their relationship. He was always afraid to tell her. His mom HATED Louise and Louise hated her more. He always tried his best to keep them apart, although it made things a little complicated.

ONE YEAR AGO

Logan sat at his desk in his bedroom at his father's house. He looked at the clock for the seventh time while on the phone with his mom. 5:55 P.M. He had promised Louise a call by six and wasn't planning on letting her down again. It had gotten much more difficult to keep in touch. They had decided before he left to end their relationship since Logan would be going to school for four years, but neither of them really wanted to, so neither of them had made an attempt to move on over the past four months. Lately things had been building up for both of them. School, work, and endless calls from Logan's mom brought them down to one phone call about every two weeks.

"Logan? Logan Berry Bush, are you listening to me?"

The sound of this mother's angry voice snapped Logan out of his thoughts. "Uh yeah... Hey I need to go, mom."

"Not yet! I told you! Christy is here with her family and would like to speak with you." She began to whisper, "Don't forgot how rich and nice her family is... I've been talking her parents into encouraging this relationship for a while and I don't need you messing it up, got it?"

Logan rolled his eyes. His mom had been pushing a relationship with Christy Gipson since he was 3 but he was never interested. There was no nice way of saying it...Christy was an idiot. There was nothing going on in there. "Mom. We have no relationship and will never have one."

Grow Up Belcher- Louise & Logan Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें