"I'm going to kill him!"

Logan, now very out of breath, sat at the top of the staircase. He ran his hands through his slightly shaggy dusty blond hair while replaying what Teddy had asked him, "Where is it? What did you do with the money?" What money?

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door at the top of the stairs creaking open causing the young man to jump a foot off of the floor. "Hey..." Josh made his way up to Logan. "How's your...everything?" He asked while looking Logan over from a distance.

"Well, my head hurts from hitting it on the tile and from what Teddy said...does Bob..." he then looked at Josh.

Josh gave him a comforting smile. "Don't worry. You can talk to me."

Logan didn't know Josh very well at all but his trusting aura seemed to be able to win over anyone. No wonder Tina has gotten so confident. Logan thought. "Does Bob think I stole money from him?"

"Well, it was Teddy who said it... but yeah...I don't know." His voice was gentle. "Maybe you should ask Bob."

"Yeah, you're right." Logan took a deep breath before standing up to shake Josh's hand. "Thanks, man." He then made his way down the stairs and out the door but paused at the window when he heard an angry voice.

"I'm going to kill him!"