"Let's go."

Three Years Ago

"So...you're going to homecoming...with Logan? He asked you and you said yes?" Gene questioned his little sister.

Digging through Tina's closet, Louise answered, "Yup."

"On purpose?"

"Seems like it." She said as she held up a long black dress and put the hanger over her head to see how it looked. The sizing matched but, considering the dress was perfect for Tina's height at five foot eight, it was far too long for Louise. "That's gonna need to be fixed...Mom!"

Gene seemed to be having a hard time understanding. "But, why?"

Before Louise could respond, Tina answered for her, "Probably because he has a similar sense of humor, they seem to like a lot of the same movies and comics, they both always seem to perk up when they see each other," This pulled Louise's attention away from the black dress. She glared at her sister. "they watch each other all the time..." 

Louise shouted, "Hey, hey, hey! That is not true! I could sue you for slander!"

Tina ignored her little sister, "Not to mention he's smokin' hot."

"Can't argue with that. I mean, that's how I do so well with the ladies." Her brother's words caused Louise to stick her finger in her throat and gag. Gene added, "It just seems early. I can't get over how far off I was..."

Both Louise and Tina looked at him in a strange way before Louise shouted out again, "MOM!"

"Ow!" Linda scolded her daughter to hold still as she finished the new hem of her dress, but Louise couldn't stop fidgeting and trying to slap her siblings every time they brought up Logan. Linda then stood up and made Louise spin around on the coffee table.

"Looks great!" Tina complimented her little sister.

"Oh! My babies are all growing up so fast!" She looked over her three kids. Seeing that they were all beginning to look like small adults. Especially Gene and Tina, who were both about the same height now. Gene greatly resembled a young Bob while Tina favored Linda. Louise on the other hand looked like the spitting image of her late grandma, Lily belcher. In a bittersweet voice Linda added, "Even Louise is dating now..."

"Ew, Mom! It's just Logan. He barley even counts. Can I get down now?"

Linda held out a hand for her daughter. "Yeah, yeah. You're all done. Can you be just a little excited, Louise? I mean really! Not only is this your first dance with a boy, but your first date EVER!"

"Barf...I'm gonna call him and tell him to not show up..." Louise complained.

"No! You can't!" Tina loudly protested.

Gene shrugged. "Maybe tell him to try again in..." He counted on his fingers, "sixteen years."

"Wha...?" Linda looked to her daughter to see if either of them knew what their brother was on about.

The teen girls didn't seem to know or care. They went on arguing, "I'm calling." Louise tried going for the burger phone, but Tina ran passed her; pulling the line out from the wall and the phone. "Tina! What is your problem?" The short girl jumped up and down to try and grab the cord.

"I can't let you do this, Louise! This could be the start of something, but if you call him now and cancel that could ruin everything!"

"What are you even saying?" She tried a few more times to reach the cord but failed. "Fine!" Louise groaned and throw her arms down to her side. "You win. All that jumping is making me sweat anyways." She sniffed her arm pits. Pleased that that only sent coming from them was her sugar cookie deodorant. Louise then looked back at Tina, "What about you?" She took a waft of her sister, who's arms were still in the air.