"Maybe it's time to grow up."

Louise stood there frozen. What had just come out of her mouth was being to process in her brain. She stared at Mrs. Bush. Why would I say that in front of her?  Louise then realized that she hadn't just said  that Logan and she had been together...she had yelled it. Loudly. In a house packed with people, who were now more than likely staring at them. Louise looked around at all the wide eyes and surprised faces staring at the three of them. As she glanced around Louise meet Logan's eyes. He looked horrified. His hand was covering his open mouth and his eyes were screaming. Louise now felt awful about what she had done.

"Hello! Did you hear me?" Mrs. Bush shouted into Louise's face but Louise ignored her and pushed her way to Logan. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

Once she had gotten to Logan, she began to apologize but was quickly cut off. "No. No, Louise." Logan's expression was now very serious causing Louise's stomach to sink. "I can't believe you'd..." For a quick moment his expression changed then became serious again. " You acted like a chi.." then a small smile creeped onto the corner of his mouth. "You..." he couldn't keep it up anymore and began laughing so hard that he folded over. Louise stared at him confused. Logan placed a hand on her shoulder then pulled Louise in for a big hug as he continued laughing.

"You're not mad at me?" Louise asked, confused.

"Of course not!" He laughed. Louise signed in relief and smiled up at Logan who smiled back down at her.

"Not like I really cared if you were mad at me.." They both laughed then someone's hand reached out and pulled Louise out of Logan's arms. Both of them were nearly jumped out of their skin.

"Get out!" Christy shouted.

"Whoa!" Logan laughed, "You're super angry."

Louise joined his laughter. "Nah. She looks fine..." She said sarcastically. "Just look at that perfect skin tone." She gestured to Christy's face that was now a bright red.

"Get. Out. Of. My. House. Now." She pointed a very thin finger to the front door.

Louise and Logan looked over to Logan's mom who was drinking cups of wine like shots of tequila. "I don't think your mom will miss us if we head out early." They began to make their way out but as Logan reached for the door handle Christy grabbed his arm and pulled him to her.

"Why are you doing this?"

"What do you mean?" Logan asked.

Christy looked at him with pleading eyes. "Why are you with this awful little girl?"

"Well she's not really little..."

"Don't correct me." Christy hissed.

"Well she's not! I don't see why it matters to you so much. It's not like we're anything and, as surprising as it might sound, I actually really like her."

In a child like voice she whispered. "But we could've been together if I hadn't pushed you away..."

Logan stared at Christy confused then suddenly realized what she was talking about. "Whoa! No! I need to go!"

"What is she talking about?" Logan turned to see that Louise had followed when he was pulled away.

Christy gave her best innocent smile. "Oh, I'm just talking about when Logan kissed me a while ago."

Louise's mouth dropped open.

"It was a really really long time ago, Louise!"

"Oh, I think we were about...17."