Part 3

After 2 days have passed i was finally released from the hospital and i was so happy.
When i arrived at the apartment Tara and Anika were waiting for me.

y/n:oh my god hey guys i missed youu
tara:we missed you too bae
anika:hey we got 3 days off of school since you've been attacked and ghostface has killed 2 other people.
y/n:i can't believe this is happening again
anika:hey let's just not worry about that,tara and i have a suprise for youu
y/n:really? that's so sweet of you guys. what's the suprise?
tara: we will let you choose 3 places to go and we will spend the whole day there
y/n:that is so exciting when are we doing this?
anika:tommorow morning.
y/n:i can't waitt
tara:yeah me too but the doctor said you need to rest so why don't you go to your room and get some rest?
y/n:okay momm
after i said that i went to my room to get some rest like tara said i should.

i got on my bed and on my night table was a note.
i looked at the note and it said: "i'm sorry i stabbed you,i love you"

what the fuck? was this from the killer?is someone messing with me rn?i didn't said anything to anika and tara i didn't want to scare them of course

is someone messing with me rn?
i didn't said anything to anika and tara i didn't want to scare them of course.
so i just kept it to myself.
since i was exhausted i slept the whole day.
after i woke up it was already 22 p.m.
and i readed the note again and realised he was in my room when i was at the hospital he could get in again easily.
that thought kept me awake..

i was lost in my thoughts and before i knew it was 2 p.m.
i was wondering what ethan is doing,is he sleeping? well of course he is sleeping he isn't targered by the serial killer like me so he can sleep peacefully..
i mean i kind of like him if you could say it that way,i like his fluffy brown hair,his dark mysterious eyes,his sense of humor...
after the break up with mason i didn't think i would find someone so quickly but i guess it doesn't matter because maybe he doesn't like me in that way..

ethan's and chad's room were just down the hallway so i got up from my dorm and walked to his dorm,of course i didn't open his door,i just stayed there listening if maybe he was awake but i heard nothing so i just went up and started walking back to my dorm until..

•ethan's pov•
Another sleepless night and all because of her..
I couldn't get her out of my head after hurting her that night, i haven't seen her for 2 days now and it's killing me,leaving me sleepless for 2 days already.
when i am with her i forget about my demons and all the bad things.
but when i am in the ghostface costume...that's the different story.I like the sound of people screaming and begging for their lifes.but last night when i hurt her i swear i was feeling like i hurted the other half of me.My dad forced me to hurt her of course,but she was smart and got away,of course i helped her survive after that,but nobody can know that .
Because if my dad or quin found out,they would kill her right away.
if i told her my secrets she would never look at me the same way.
But right now i don't care about the consequences,i just need to see her,make sure she is okay.

i got up and i heard a footsteps in the hallways like someone was standing at my dorm and just started walking away..
i opened the door and i saw y/n,she is even more beautiful at night than i thought. I wanted to kiss her so bad when i saw her but i can't express my feelings because that would get her killed and i can't let that happen.

•back to y/n's pov•
someone opened the door after i started leaving,i looked back and it was ethan,just the person i wanted to see rn.
ethan:hey y/n why aren't you sleeping,are you okay?
y/n:um yeah i didn't mean to be creepy i just walked around the hallway looking if anyone was awake.
ethan:oh,you couldn't sleep too?
y/n:yes, actually i can't sleep..
ethan:well you wanna know what i do when i can't sleep?
y/n:what?
ethan:i take a long walk and it works every time.
ethan:do you wanna take a walk with me y/n?
y/n:but it's 2 a.m.
ethan:i don't take no as an answer.
y/n:alright let me just go put on a hoodie real quick.
i got back into my dorm and put on my favorite purple hoodie,i grabbed the note i got from the killer and put it in my pocket.

i got back into ethan's dorm,he put his jacket on and we left the room quietly so we didn't wake up chad. I really don't know if walking in the middle of the night with the boy i met 7 days ago is a good idea but tonight i don't really care.
we started walking in the new york streets
i honestly love new york, woodsboro gives me so much bad memories but here, i want the fresh start.
new york streets are never empty, there is always some people who love to sing, or play some music..
it was dark but there were few people.
while i was walking with ethan i took the note from my pocket and showed ethan.
he was confused at first but i can tell he was suprised when he readed the note.
ethan: wait is this from the killer?
y/n:yes..
ethan: are you okay?
y/n:this was the reason i couldn't sleep and i'm so desperate i just can't go throught this again..
ethan: what happend the last time y/n?
y/n:well the last time i lost lot of my friends and i'm so scared for tara and anika i can't burry another friend.
while i was saying this i started crying, i'm sick of this shit.
ethan:if you let me, i could protect you.
y/n:and end up like everyone else? no i won't let you.
ethan: come here

i came closer to him and he hugged me.
you can't imagine how much i needed that hug. i said to ethan, still hugging him tightly.
While i was with mason it was all about the popularity. We pretended to be the "perfect couple" but he didn't even hugged me once. We always just kissed and um you know..
so i didn't feel love for a very long time.
i don't know ethan for so long but since i met him he was the sweetest person to me.
i mean i'd be his if he asked.
we pulled away from the hug and we continued walking while we talked about the stupid things. Ethan and i looked at the beautiful moon and the stars ahead of us at the same time.
This is the most beautiful thing i saw after a really long time i said while staring at the moon and the stars.
"Yeah i agree" ethan said. I looked at him and he was already staring at me.
His brown eyes are driving me insane right now.
"you know, i'd tell the stars about you" ethan said and i started blushing like crazy, i think that was the nicest thing anyone ever said to me.
i smiled at him showing him how grateful i am.
when we got closer to the people playing a beautiful song, ethan reached out to me, he held out his hand for me and said :
dance with me in the dark, please.
of course i agreed.

We danced in the dark, under the stars.
it kind of started raining and i slipped but ethan caught me just in time and we were really close to each other.
He came in closer and
he pressed his lips against mine,
we were kissing in the rain, it was like in this fairytale movies. It really felt unreal.
when we stopped kissing, ethan putted his jacket on my head so i don't get my hair wet and we started running back to the apartment.
When we arrived it was like 4 a.m.

i suggested to him to come to my dorm so we can finish what we started.
We got back to my dorm, we got on my bed and started kissing again, okay maybe i am going to do something dumb.
I started taking off his shirt, but then we heard something, like a footsteps?
I got up as fast as i could and ethan leaved my room so we don't get caught.
After he left quickly, anika came into my room.
anika:hey, is everything alright what's was that noise?
y/n:umm i couldn't sleep so i just got up to get some book to read.
anika:ohh okay just be quiet please.
y/n:yes i'm sorry ans goodnight.
anika then left the room.
I wonder what would happen if she didn't interrupted us?.

I really loved writing ethan's pov and this entire part. Enjoy this part because the next part won't be cute like this one. See ya in the next part and don't forget to listen to the playlist i gave you see ya📞🤍