part 5

hey guyss so sorry for not posting another part for so long, i was busy with the school.
anyways this part will probably be just ethan's pov so i hope you enjoy it.🤍

today i'm tourturing and killing people again with quin and my father.
i had to come up with some random excuse to the group why i would be gone all day.
i came back into my dorm after saying the group some random excuse.
i started getting ready.
i had to meet with quin and my father in 15 minutes.
we are not attacking the group today, we are just killing some random people for fun.
i'm so glad we aren't attacking them today because it's better when i'm not around y/n, she almost makes me don't want to kill people.
like everytime i want to kill someone i think of y/n and i almost can't do it.

i met with my father and quin as we came up with the plan.
my father was going to kill sam's therapist
and get her documents from him,
quin was going to kill her current boyfriend
and they got me to kill y/n's close friend from school, great..

besides that, i actually enjoy killing people.
i like to hear them screaming and begging for their lifes as i slith their throat.

we started doing this for revenge.
sam,tara and y/n killed my brother and we were going to take revenge for that.
i actually didn't much liked richie, he was a shitty brother to me and he didn't respect me.
i'm doing this just for my father, richie was always his favorite he always says that father and his first son always have the special bond. i'm just sick of him being disappointed in me, so i started doing this with him.
i guess i have father but i never actually had a dad.
quin started doing this just for fun, she doesn't give a shit about what father thinks about her.
after leaving quin and my father i started going to y/n's friend house to finish the plan.
when i got close to her house i diealed her number and started talking to her.
i rushed over to do this as soon as possible because i was tired.
after talking for 10 minutes, some screams, and begging for life, i was finished with her.
i killed her by hanging her on the tree and stabbing her 5 times.
i called quin to see if she is finished.
she told me she is done and to come pick her up.
when i picked her up she told me how she killed her boyfriend.
she cutted off his head.
I think i'm not able to eat anymore.
i told her as well how i killed that girl.
when we arrived at our apartments it was already late at night like 1 a.m.
i sneaked in my room quietly, i didn't wanna wake up chad.
i thought i was tired but i can't seem to get any sleep.
maybe late night walk will help.
i got out of my bed and putted on some
hoodie.
as i was walking down the hallway I remembered y/n has a problem with sleeping too and maybe she would like to join me.
i could use some company after today's boring day.
i knocked on her door, and she opened it.
y/n:hey, what are you doing here?
ethan:hey um i can't sleep so i was just wondering if you wanna join me for a walk?
y/n:that would be great, let's go.

we started walking and it was like 2 a.m. just like the last time.
i think walking late at night with y/n is going to become the best part of my day.

i think it's wrong to like person who killed your brother, but i do like her.
when i first got here i hated the group.
but i think I'm starting to like them and that scares the shit out of me.

as we were walking we talked about random things, it's always easy to talk to her if you ask me.
as i looked at her, she smiled at me.
her smile is so pretty.
okay i really think i need to stop thinking about her in that way, she killed my brother.
when we got back to the apartment
it was 3:40 a.m.
it was already late so i walked y/n to her dorm and said goodnight to her.
i got into my dorm and i instantly fell asleep.

i actually don't like this part, i didn't have lot of time to write this, because i'm writing the long ass part right now and i want it to be perfect, so  i hope you guys like this part and see you in another one🤍📞