part 18

"thank you" i told the seller as i got out of the shop. I finally found the perfect necklace for y/n, today is her birthday. chad was waiting for me outside and just as i was about to get out my phone rang, it was my dad. I got outside and told chad to wait a sec.

ethan:hello?
bailey:did you end it?
ethan:end what?
bailey:did you break up with y/n?
ethan:no
bailey:why?
ethan:dad i told you i-
bailey:i don't care you are gonna break up with her today!
ethan:i really can't today
bailey:why is that?
ethan: today is her birthday i can't break up with her on her birthday
bailey:you will or i'll kill her on her birthday
"i can't believe this" i told him as i hung up the phone

i'm obviously not gonna break up with her i'm just gonna tell her we need a break or i'm gonna make something up. I got back to chad and we continued shopping for her birthday party.
We are throwing her a suprise party.
i'm so excited tho, we are inviting everyone.
We finished with our shopping and called tara mindy and anika to meet up with them in the house. We got to the house and started planning everything.
Sam was distracting y/n from finding out they are watching american horror story, i can say i'm jealous that she watches evan peters that much but hey anything to distract her.
We were still setting everything up as we invited everyone to come so the party will be perfect.
the house was big and had a pool.

chad:are we gonna let them swim?
anika:yeah why not?
ethan:um because we rented a house and if something breaks we need to pay?
tara:don't worry everything is gonna be just fine
ethan:alright

They were still finishing setting up, and it was already 7 p.m. i needed to bring y/n here so i went to her apartment.
•the final look•

sam and I switched places she came to the house to help them and i came to get y/n

Y/n was still dressing when i came so i waited for her to finish up.
when she finished up she walked in and she was wearing a beautiful black dress.
•the dress•

A lot of things went through my mind, she is the most beautiful person i have ever seen

She smiled and came closer to me.
y/n:so what do you think?
ethan:i think you are gorgeous
y/n:thank god i was afraid you won't like the outfit.
ethan:hey i didn't gave you your
present yet.
y/n:oh don't worry about that
ethan:here
i showed her the necklace i bought her the necklace had infinity symbol in it, and it was silver.
•the necklace•