•THE REVEAL• part 1

the night has come pretty soon if you ask me, i was just hanging out with the group, everyone was at my apartment except ethan, he was still at the school, everyone assumed that it was strange that he was at the school at 8 p.m. but i don't think that, i trust him.

"hey y/n you don't mind going to the store to grab some drinks?" mindy asked me.
"um yeah no problem" i said as i got up from the couch and closed the door behind me.
there was a shop close to the apartment so i walked to the shop, it was pretty late and i started worrying about ethan.
i flipped my phone out of my pocket and typed a message to ethan, asking him where is he.
it wasn't a long since i got answer from him, he said that he is coming home now.

i got closer to the shop only to realise it was already closed, great what now?
I remembered there was a shop few blocks away from here so i got back to the apartment to get car keys.
i told the group i was going to the other store, it wasn't that far away anyway.
anika asked to borrow my phone so i gave her phone and left, i was going back soon so it didn't matter if the phone is with me.

as i was walking out the apartment i saw the cute boy and greeted him, telling him sam was upstairs.
i got in the car and drove to the store, i always hated this area it was some dark,abandoned place around the store,but this store only worked so i didn't have a choice.

i got in the store, lady gretting me, i grabbed the basket and got us drinks. I got some beer, coca cola, and whiskey.
i payed for the drinks and as i was going out the store the lady at the store wished me a good night.
i had to walk a while to my car since i couldn't park anywhere close.
i finally got in the car as i placed the drinks at the passenger seat.

but as i was about to start the car, something seemed just off, like i wasn't alone anymore.
in the car was dark so i couldn't see anything, i saw a hand reaching out from the back seat and grabbing me, the person putted his hand on my mouth as i was fighting not to pass out, I tried to resist the grip but he was too strong, i started hitting him with all my strength, that didn't help either, the only thing i saw before i passed out in that car was his mask, ghostface mask i slowly closed my eyes and everything went black.

•the group's pov•
anika was playing games on y/n's phone, it has been 30 minutes since y/n said she was going to the store, we didn't know if we should check on her, i mean who knows maybe she meeted with ethan on her way back?
she left her phone here so we couldn't know when she is coming back, but we didn't worry much about it, we didn't want to think the worse has happened, y/n's phone ringed and it said
"unknown caller" we all freaked out as anika answered the phone and putted it on the speaker.
"hello?" anika said.
"i have y/n with me, if you ever wanna see her again meet me at the old movie theater tommorow" the strange voice said, we realised it was ghostface who was speaking with us.
"you motherfucker where is she?" tara screamed at the phone.
"relax, if you do what i say she won't get hurt" ghostface told us.
"leave her alone you creep!" sam was screaming at the phone now.
"tommorow, 6 p.m. old movie theater or she dies" ghostface said as he hunged up the phone.

"well i guess tommorow is the time for the big finale" mindy said, trying to stay calm
"guys what are we gonna do?" anika asked us.
"we have to listen to him, we will meet him tommorow at the movie theater,but we need to stay calm and play it smart" sam told us, calming us down.

•back to y/n's pov•
i slowly opened my eyes, my vision was blurry, my head hurted like crazy.I looked around the room and i didn't recognize where i was. I looked out the window and tried to open it but the window
was stucked. I heard footsteps outside the door where i was.
i putted my hand on my mouth so i wouldn't make such a noice, so whoever was behind that door wouldn't hear me.
i was scared for my life, i was shaking, i couldn't remember anything that has happened before i woke up.
Whoever was standing behind my door walked away, and i could breath again.
i started looking for something to break down the window so i could escape, escaping from the door was not a good choice.
i finally found something to break down the window, i successfully broke down the window and instantly started going out.
i got out from the window and i escaped the place successfully.
i started running around, it was still dark outside, god knows how late at night it was.
I ran through the neighborhood looking for help. I saw a nice house near by, i jumped over into someone's garden since i saw that the lights were on.
as soon as i got in the garden i fell on the floor, exhausted and shivering.
i knew i couldn't give up now.
I saw a van parked in the garden, i had to risk it so i opened the van's trunk.
What i saw there left me with no words, my heart started beating faster as i let out a tear from my eye.
I saw a dead body in the trunk.
i just stayed there, looking at the lifeless body, i couldn't move.
someone grabbed me from behind.
the ghostface grabbed me and wouldn't let me go, i fighted but i wasn't too strong, i finally punched him in the stomach and he backed away.
that gave me time to run, i started running as fast as i could, him following me.
i finally escaped him but i was still running, i couldn't give up now. As i was still running i bumped into someone, it was ethan.

"y/n? oh my god" he said as he looked at me, relief on his face.
"ethan? what are you doing here?" i asked him, confused
"um ghostface called the group and told them he has you, since that i have been looking for you everywhere" he explained.
"alright we need to run come on" i told him, rushing him to run with me
"hey hey it's okay he is not here" he tried to calm me down.
i looked at him with exhausted
look on my face.
"come on let's get you to calm down" ethan told me, helping me, as we sit on the bench in the park.
"come on tell me what happened"
"the ghostface he-" i stuttered, still trying to calm down from the shock.
"he he has killed someone else and the last time he did that he-" I tried to form a sentence.
"relax just drink your water" ethan told me, still trying to calm me down.
He gave me water and i drank it.
after i drank it i started feeling dizzy, my vision was blurry, i looked at the water, then i looked at him.
"what did you do?" i asked him.
"it's gonna be fine you need to rest" was all he told me before i dropped the water and passed out again.

hope you like it🫶🏻 looking forward for part 2 of the reveal