•THE REVEAL• part 2

i would recommend listening to "sweather weather instrumental with back up vocals" on the part of the reveal, and on the other part where ethan and y/n talk I recommend playing "enchanted" by taylor swift.

•ethan's pov•
she dropped her water and passed out, i felt bad for doing this, but i had to.
my phone rang and it was my dad, so i answered.
bailey:hey how is plan going?
ethan:everything is going according to plan don't worry.
bailey:i'm glad to hear that, i'm proud.
i hunged up the phone, and grabbed y/n,  i picked her bridal style and i took her back to the movie theater.
she is not gonna be up for extra 5 hours, since the drug i gave her is pretty strong.
i don't want to kill her, but i have to i have no choice. My dad loved my mom and still killed her, so there is no excuse.
We got to the movie theater and i made sure she has no chance of escaping again.
I looked at her, sleeping peacefully and i tried to feel nothing, not one thing for her.
I had to do this, i had to make my dad proud of me, that's all that matters my feelings don't matter.
I waited for her to wake up, but just as she started moving i got out of the room, she doesn't need to find out this way that i'm the ghostface.

quinn arrived soon after y/n woke up, and we had to wait for the group to come so we could begin attacking them, dad has a plan to make the group believe kirby is the killer.
The group has arrived so we had to start attacking them. We let them believe first that kirby is the killer, when that worked perfectly quinn attacked sam and anika, and i had to attack tara and chad.
quinn and i splited up so we could finish this faster.
i saw tara and chad so i hid behind the wall, i listened to their conversation.
i couldn't really hear much of their conversation, but i saw them kissing i was happy for them tho i know chad has liked her for long now, too bad i had to attack them now.

i popped up from the wall and stabbed tara in the back, she fell on the ground and chad started attacking me, i fighted with chad, he hit me with the camera and i fell, i let them escape, because i still care about them, i have to stop doing this i'm so stupid.

I started chasing after them, when i got closer i attacked them again, sam popped up out of nowhere and tried to attack me.
quinn helped me get her off my back and we attacked chad together, i made sure chad doesn't die but quinn doesn't need to know that information.
as we were attacking chad, tara and sam ran away, we dropped chad and ran after them. When we found them dad was already standing in front of them, so we got closer to him.

Y/n came in, fuck i forgot to lock her in.
"well now that everyone's here we can finally remove our masks" dad told them, looking back at us.
"wait where is ethan?" y/n asked the group
"oh you were asking for ethan?" dad said, waiting for me to reveal my mask.
i took off my mask and looked at y/n.
"rule #1 doll, never trust the love interest" i told her, waiting for her answer, but there was not even single word coming out her mouth.
"suprised?" my dad added, looking at me with smile on his face, but y/n didn't look at him not even for a second, she kept looking at me.
"i mean all i had to do to meet you was room with a guy literally named chad"

•y/n's pov•
"oh you were asking for ethan?" bailey asked us, looking at the ghostface behind him.
a thousand of thoughts came flashing through my head, the ghostface took off the mask and it was ethan, he instantly looked at me,i knew it was him from the moment bailey looked at the ghostface behind him, my brain knew but my heart just wasn't ready.
I felt betrayal for the second time, i was stupid to think anyone could love me, it was too good to be true.
I didn't say anything not a single word, i couldn't make myself speak, i couldn't move either.
"suprised?" bailey added, looking at ethan with smile on his face.
i didn't look at him, i was still looking at ethan in shock.
"i mean all i had to do to meet you was room with a guy literally named chad"
i was looking at ethan, still in shock.
I felt a lot of emotions, i felt anger i hated him, i felt betrayed, he broke my heart.
and before i knew it i let out tears from my eyes.

"oh don't cry y/n i may be heartless but you are naive" ethan said, making me feel even worse but i didn't say anything.

"oh come on fucking speak already" he got angrier waiting for me to speak.
"you and me was any of it real?" i asked him, knowing the answer already.
"oh sweetie he never even loved you" quinn said as she took off her ghostface mask.
everyone looked at her, shocked since we all thought she is dead.
"i tried to warn you doll, but you fell for me anyway, consider it a lesson for the future"
i looked at him with nothing but a disappointment.

ethan and quinn started attacking us, so we had to run, i lost tara and anika after a while and i was left all alone.

ethan:in a hurry, princess?
ethan catched up on me, i slowly backed up from him and turned around to see that right now, it is just the two of us.
I looked back at him with a worried expression, but it fade away before i spoke
"you here to finish me off?" i asked him, trying to be brave.
"yes" he answered
i laughed at the irony of the situation.
"you can't do it, you won't" i said to him.
"fuck you y/n i will kill you" he told me, trying to hold back his emotions for me.
"no fuck you ethan! you and this stupid town are the worst fucking things that ever happened to me" i screamed at him.
"you don't mean that!!" he said as he grabbed my arm.
"please let go off me" i begged him.
when he didn't said anything else i did.
"i loved you, i really did you know?"
i told him, he looked at me with sad expression on his face and in that moment i knew he didn't want to kill me anymore.
I grabed his hands and made him look at me everything is tangled, I hate him and I love him. he's noble and he's ruthless. he's brave and weak.

Ethan finally lets his emotions take control of him, as he backs away from me, still pointing his knife.
ethan:god.. I'm so fucking stupid! I shouldn't have done this.

after ethan said that bailey shoot at me, but i bent down just in time, so he didn't got me.
i got up and looked at my stomach, bailey did shoot me. The blood was coming out of my stomach now as i looked at ethan, he didn't realise that.

"i can fix this i swear i have a plan y/n" ethan kept talking.
"ethan" i said with weakness, still nothing he kept on talking.
"ethan" i said again.
"what?" he asked me, confused.
"i'm shot" i said as i slowly fall on the ground on my knees, as my mouth fills up with blood.
"No, no" he muttered as he cradled me in his arms, trying desperately to stop the bleeding.
"y/n no don't you dare die on me" ethan begged me, to stay conscious.
"it's okay" I uttered quietly.
"no no no" he finally lets his tears fall
"i love you" i blurted out before blood began to dribble out of my mouth.
I was struggling to breathe as i began loosing a lot of blood.
"Please don't go" he sobbed uncontrollably as i lay in his arms dying.
"I would if I could" i smiled slightly.

•ethan's pov•
"No, please, please!" I begged her,
"you have to tell- you have to tell anika sam and tara that i love them" she whimpered quietly, almost whispering.
"I was enchanted to meet you ethan" she uttered as she let out her last breath.
I sobbed as I held her in my arms, covered in her blood, my forehead against hers. I held her head and neck up with my hand as my free one held the wound in her stomach. She was gone, she left the world not knowing how much i loved her, i was deep in my thoughts when sam anika and tara came running to us.

They screamed in pain when they saw that y/n is not breathing anymore, i slowly backed away from them i let them have their moment, they saw me with tears still streaming down my cheecks.

suddenly the ambulance came in, running to us the doctors tried to move away sam tara and anika but they didn't let them, they didn't want to leave y/n's body. The doctors finally moved them away and took y/n still trying to save her.
tara anika and sam fell on their knees as they saw the doctors taking away y/n from them.
i looked at them with tears in my eyes, still in completely shock,
I grabed the first knife that i saw and went to my dad, when he saw me he said
"did i killed her? please say i did" i stabbed him on the stomach, and then i repeated the action 9 times, he begged me to stop but i didn't the anger got best out of me this time. I didn't stop until he stopped breathing, after i killed him i ran to find quinn to see if she is alive but i couldn't find her. The police got in the cinema and arrested me, i went to jail knowing that i lost her, the only person who i loved.

okay don't hate me pls keep in mind that this is not the ending of this book there will be continuing 🫶🏻😭