part 6

i woke up feeling tired as hell, it's probably because i went on a late night walk with ethan again, I actually could sleep last night since ghostface didn't sent me any letters or didn't attacked me for 5 days now, but i couldn't let ethan down so i joined him last night.
i actually enjoy so much doing this with him, and i can feel that we are getting closer each day.

i got out of my bed and went to the living room, where i spotted anika on the couch

y/n:hey bae where is tara?
anika:oh she said she is hanging
out with chad
y/n:wait reallyy?? omg finally
anika:yeahh can't wait to hear all the little details about what happened.
y/n:yess same
anika:hey i was wondering if you wanted to go to the club tonight with tara,sam mindy and me.
y/n:i don't really know i'm feeling really tired.
anika:oh come onn please for me?
y/n:alright
anika:that's the fun y/n i want to hear
y/n:soo when are we leaving?
anika:in 7 p.m.
y/n:alright, wanna watch a movie to kill the time?
anika:i actually have the better idea, we should totally go shopping.
y/n:you are right i actually don't have any dress rn.

we got ready and got to the mall.
we have already visited 4 stores, but couldn't find good dresses.
and in the 5th store we got lucky because we found the best looking dresses and we got matching ones, also got tara one to match with us.
i got the white one, anika got the black and we got tara blue because blue is her favorite color.

•the dress•

when we got back it was already 5 p

when we got back it was already 5 p.m.
we only had like 2 hours to get ready.
when we got back in we saw tara sitting on the couch.
y/n:oh my god girl spill the tea rn.
tara:hey where have you been i was waiting for you two.
anika:we are listening
tara:okay soo we kissed...
y/n:OH MY GOD YES
anika:WE ARE CELEBRATING TONIGHT
y/n:look bae we got you a dress to match with us.
tara:the dress is beautiful thanks guys.
as we were celebrating tara's kiss with chad we started getting ready for the club.
i realised we run out of coca cola since we all love to drink coca cola so much, i sent anika and tara to buy some, anika and tara went to the shop which leaves me alone in a apartment.

as i was waiting for them i continued getting ready for the club.
when i finished my makeup look i got in the dress and my phone buzzed.

•the final look•