Part 22

"helloo earth to y/n?" I heard some mumbling sounds.
nothing.
"Y/N" I finally flinched.
"y/n are you even listening to me?"
tara says, waving her hand in front of me, trying to catch my attention.
"um yeah" i say, i didn't bother to listen to her i was deep in my thoughts, trying to figure out why i have feelings for a killer.
i mean why would i like person who likes to murder other people?
i can't do that i can't like him.
i am with ethan now i can't mess things up with him.
"did something happened with ethan? why are you so off today?" tara continued.
"nothing happened i am fine tara" i said.
ethan came in the room and my face lightened up.

"hi love"
"hi darling are you alright?" he says.
"yeah i am just tired that's all"
"oh that's bad i wanted to ask you if you wanted to have a late night walk"
"i actually think that would be nice" i said.

as we were walking ethan started talking.
"hey you remember that party where we met?" he said, smiling at me.
"yeah, why?"
"i didn't saw you for the first time when you bumped into me"
"how?" I asked, curious.
"i saw you before all of that, i saw you dancing you were the most beautiful girl at that party" he continued.
"whatt? why didn't you said that earlierr"
"i actually don't know, i didn't wanna go to that party, but i'm glad i vent"
"i'm so glad we met that night" i said.

•time skip•
i was walking down the street, all alone until i bumped into a group of guys, a guy started flirting with me and his friends joined him.
"why are u all alone at night princess" the guy started talking to me.
"yeah it's dark out here someone could do something to you" the other guy said.

•ethan's pov•
my phone ringed and i took my time getting the phone out of my pocket.
i looked to see that my y/n was calling me
i answered the phone but she didn't respond, she didn't said anything.
all i could hear is some guys flirting with her, asking her bunch of questions.
i guess she accidentally called me, i heard guys making her uncomfortable, she tried to say she has to go but they wouldn't listen to her they wouldn't let her go.
Well i guess it's time for ghostface to take care of the business.
I ended the call and looked at y/n's location since she is always sharing me her location. I put on my ghostface costume and head out where y/n was.

•y/n's pov•
"come on show us what you are wearing"
I'm disgusted.
they took my purse, and kept messing with me all over again.
until the guy grabbed my arm and looked at me with a terrified look, he fell on the ground soon enough.
the ghostface appeared behind him and said "flirting with what's mine? you must have a death wish" before he killed all of them.
he then started going closer to me.. he gave me my purse back.
i was confused why would he defend me??
blood from the guys splattered everywhere somehow ended up on my face.
"you look pretty with blood all over your face" he said looking at me straight in the eyes, and again i felt a weird connection with him, i didn't want him to leave no not yet. Not until i ask him lots of things.
he left before i could say anything else.

•time skip•
anika tara and me were having a best night ever, we listened to the loud music and danced the whole night, i'm really happy we did that i needed my best friends.
i forgot feeling of having a good days.
I told ethan i was having a girls night and he told me he was having a boys night with chad and their few friends so we didn't text each other.

•ethan's pov•
y/n told me she was having a girls night so i told her i was having a boys night, chad loveed to hear that so he called the boys to meet up with us, we were going at some bar, i would like to spend the night with y/n but it's okay she deserves a night out.
this is my 6th drink so far, i am starting to feel a little dizzy, chad was already drunk.
i called chad to dance with me and he agreed, we danced there was a lot of girls here, as i was dancing i felt someone touching me, i turned around to see who it was and saw a girl with blonde hair staring at me, kinda flirty.
i didn't wanna do anything i'm not single i'm dating the greates girl on this planet so i won't mess it up for one night stand.
just as i was about to go away from her she grabbed my head and started kissing me. I pulled away as soon as i could
fuck.
how am i about to explain this to y/n??
and all the boys saw it too, of course.

chad looked at me with annoyed face he didn't saw that she forced me into a kiss.
he told me to come outside with him.
we got out of the club and he punched me, he didn't let me explain myself.
"bro why the fuck would you do that? you have the best girlfriend ever" he said.
"i didn't do anything i swear to god she grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss"
"yeah whatever man, i'm telling y/n"
"no please don't do that" i begged him.
i can't lose her i don't know if she is going to believe my story.
there is only one way, i should kill the girl.
"if you don't tell her i will"
"i swear to god i'm not lying let's find the girl and she will tell you the truth" i said.
he just looked at me and
he got back in the bar.

•y/n's pov•
i danced like it's my last day on this earth, i had the greatest time ever with my girls.
some guys started to get touchy with me, i pulled them away from me and grabbed tara and anika closer to me.
i only danced with them, guys here are disrespectful and i have a boyfriend.
i got my phone out of my pocket it was already midnight.
i told anika and tara that we should head back home since it was already pretty late. We got back soon enough since we called taxi.

When we got back i instantly jumped on my bed, but i didn't feel tired at all so i decided i should read the book.
I was under my bedcovers, reading my favorite thriller book with a flashlight on.
I was in the middle of reading the most intense chapter, where the main character was getting kidnapped when i heard rustling. I removed my bedcovers and looked around my bedroom, nothing.
i was about to go under the covers again when i realised that my bedroom window was wide open.
"what the hell.."
i got out of my bed, approached the window and slammed it shut.
when i turned around again to look at my bed i almost screamed.

ghostface was in the middle of reading my book. He lowered it and looked at me.
"what are you doing here?" i asked him.
when our eyes meet it felt like my breath was taken away.
he didn't said anything.
"why did you defend me today?" I asked again.
"no one fucks with my doll" he said.
i felt a lot of things when he said that, i felt goosebumps all over my body.
"you know i broke my rules for you"
"what do you mean?" I said
the rule is "don't fall in love with your victims" that's the first rule and i broke it.
"oh my god" i gasped.
"it's sad because it's going to hurt you and me both when it comes to the reveal"
he said, coming closer and closer to me.
"why are you killing people?" i asked him,trying to see his point of view.
"i do very bad things and i do them very well" he said.
"and you came here tonight because?"
"to tell you how i feel about you, and if anyone touches you i will break their neck"
fuck, i'm too sober for this shit.
"goodbye y/n" he said as he climbed out of my window that night.
i sat on my bed, i didn't finish my book, i was just thinking about the whole situation.

i'm so readyy for the reveal oh my god, the reveal is the next part 🤭
love ya and see ya in next part 🫶🏻