Part 13

when we finished with our food i quickly went to find y/n so i could finally tell her how i feel.
she was standing by the lake all alone this is the perfect chance for me.

as i was walking to her, i wanted to scare her and just as i was walking closer, someone came up behind me.
"hey you wanted some alone time too?" I heard familiar voice from behind me,
y/n's voice.
But if y/n is behind me who was standing in front of me the whole time?
i looked back and no one was standing in front of me anymore, that was weird.
"are you ignoring me mr landry?" y/n asked me with flirty voice.
"no i just thought i saw someone" i responded to her.
y/n:oh okay
ethan:why are you alone here?
y/n:just wanted to get away from someone
ethan:let me guess, mason?
y/n:kinda yes and kinda no..
ethan:okay what about late night walk?
y/n:always

as we were walking in the woods, the night was really beautiful, i told her the story about the "ugly spirit" richard told us.
of course she didn't believe it, i didn't too.
we were just laughing, having fun like always, it's so easy to talk to her.

ethan: i need to tell you something
y/n:yeah me too
ethan: well you should go first if you want
y/n: no you can go first
ethan:okay i wanted to tell you that i like you, i liked you from the moment you bumped into me in that halloween party, i wanted to stop liking you but i just can't
and i know you probably don't like me but-
y/n:i do
ethan:what?
y/n:i like you ethan, more than you can imagine, yes i was a mess when we first met but i am so much better now and i like you, just you, nobody else.
ethan: woah that was a little shock for me i really thought i-
y/n: just shut up and kiss me

when we leaned in for the kiss we were so close to actually kiss but someone pointed a flashlight at us and we quickly moved away from each other.
the group was standing in front of us with the flashlights.
y/n:what the fuck is going on?
anika:we are meeting with the rest of our class by the lake to start a campfire and tell scary stories.
tara:and you are coming with us, we were looking for you two.
y/n:um we are not going
chad:come onn it will be fun
ethan:okay
mindy:yessss

the group walked in front of us and y/n and i were walking behind them.
y/n: I thought we'd have some alone time?
ethan:you know they wouldn't leave us alone if we didn't come.
y/n:yeah you are right but-
ethan:we can finish later what we started
y/n:we won't have alone time
and you know it
ethan:okay do you want me to kiss you in front of the group?
y/n:no no no
ethan: i can if you want
i wanted to mess with her so i grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me.
she started panicking, it was so funny.
y/n:oh my god ethan!, did anyone
saw that?
ethan:no, but practically you are so close to me i could kiss you rn
y/n:ethan no- don't you dare kiss me in front of the group.
i just smiled at her and we realised we finally found the lake.
by the lake was our class, waiting for us.
they prepared a campfire, and formed a circle around the campfire so we just joined them.

•the vibe•