part 4

hmm this is the tough one,umm let's say we go today to the funfair i said to tara and anika.
I had to choose the place where we would spend the entire day.
tara:sounds like a deal
anika:help me choose my outfit asap
y/n:is mindy going with us tho?
chad:yes she should be here by now,she was so worried for you.
sam:okay everyone go get ready,we are meeting here in 15 minutes.

i left with anika and tara to help them choose an outfit but i don't even know what i'm gonna wear.
we helped tara first and she was wearing blue jeans and blue crop top shirt.
and then anika choose to wear black jeans and green crop top shirt.
I choose my outfit quickly.I was wearing black cargo jeans and black t shirt.
*the outfit*

we meet up after 15 minutes and started going to the funfair  i felt so happy after a long time,we blasted the music in the car and anika and i started singing

i just love my friends but i can't help thinking one of them is the ghostface..
when we arrived anika pulled me away to tell me something.
anika:okay don't kill me but
y/n:what?
anika:when we were planning the suprise for you yesterday in school,mason heard us..
y/n:okay,and?
anika:he said he is coming with us too,i swearrr i tried to stop him
y/n:are you kidding me?
tara came out of nowhere and got in the conversation
tara:i think you should hear him out y/n
y/n:we broke up.it's over i don't care.
after i said that i walked away and
joined the others who were waiting in line.

*funfair at night*

mason came in and the image of him kissing other girl came flashing throught my head

they got me to go to the ferris wheel with mason so we can "talk"
I tried to avoid that situation by saying i need to go to the bathroom.

I started walking to the bathroom but mason grabbed my arm.
mason:hey can we talk?
y/n:okay fine
mason:look i was so drunk i really didn't want to do that at a party.
y/n:so what if you were drunk? you have to be loyal even when you are drunk.
mason:i know but look i -
i looked away from him for a sec and saw
ethan dead staring at mason,is he jealous?.
mason:are you listening? y/n?
y/n:all i am hearing is some stupid excuses and bullshit
y/n:we are not getting back together mason.
mason:just give me another chance we were together for 2 years y/n
y/n:yeah and you messed it up.
i walked away from him.
after that i saw anika and tara and i ran up to them.
anika:heyy what's up with mason?
y/n:i told you we are not getting back together
tara:let's just forget about that and have a fun just the three of us.
y/n: i would love that
anika:so where should we go?
tara:i knoww let's go to the roller coaster
y/n:yesss
we buyed the tickets for 4 rides of roller coaster.

*roller coaster *

y/n:waitt tara so what is going on with chad?tara:what do you mean?y/n:you know what i mean i see you looking at him baeanika: oh my god yes y/n is right you are looking at him like he is a snack and you want to eat him

tara:what do you mean?
y/n:you know what i mean i see you looking at him bae
anika: oh my god yes y/n is right you are looking at him like he is a snack and you want to eat him.
tara:whatt? Noo that's ridiculous
y/n:you can't lie to us
tara:alright maybee i have a little crush on him
anika:OH MY GOD
y/n:I KNEW IT I KNEW IT
tara:but i like him just a little
anika:of course we are going to set you up with him
y/n:that's what best friends do of course
tara:guys noo i'm not ready for relationship
anika:of course you are ready tara.
y/n:and you have to move on from your last relationship it didn't end well
tara:yeah you too y/n i see how you look at ethan
anika:ohh this is getting interesting
y/n:okay something maybe happened.
tara:i'm all ear
i told them i had to go to get some snack to get out of situation. I will tell them what happend but first i have to figure out what ethan and i are.
i was going to get some candy,alone but then ethan came to me.
ethan:hey y/n you have a minute?
y/n:yeah sure what's up
ethan:i have to talk to you about last night.
y/n:i wanted to talk to you about that too.
ethan:maybe we can take a walk or go to ferris wheel?
y/n:we can walk
ethan:alright, listen i think we should stay friends for now.
y/n:yeah i think that too,i mean it's a little too soon i just broke up with mason and you know..
ethan:yeah of course i understand
y/n:i'm glad we figured it out.

the truth is i wanted to be more than friends with him deep inside but i couldn't tell him because i'm not over my last relationship yet.

ethan:you need to let me protect you y/n
y/n:ethan i can't
ethan:i'm tougher than you think y/n i could handle some person dressed in a ghostface costume.
y/n:i'll think about that,but that would make you my personal bodyguard right?
ethan:hahah i would love to be that.
ethan:so what about bumper cars?
y/n:yeah sure
we got in bumper cars and started going on a rides.
I really had fun with ethan and he even let me drive us because he didn't know how to drive.

After a couple of rides i heard a thunder and the funfair looked more creppy.
People were leaving since they thought it was about to rain.
I got off the bumper cars with ethan and since it was crowded i lost ethan.

it started raining and i heard thunder,i couldn't find others so i hid in the fun house. There was no one here,or so I thought.
i heard a footsteps and i thought it was just someone who was hidding from the rain too.But i was wrong.
I started walking closer and looked at the man in front of me.
I was facing his back and he was wearing all black,creepy much?
he turned to look at me and i was faced with the man in the ghostface costume.
My heart dropped,the feeling of the constant fear came rushing throught me.
i started running but he didn't chase me
why are you running away from me y/n? I wouldn't hurt you he said.
oh just like you didn't hurt me that night you stabbed me in my stomach?
I asked still hidding from him.
we were surrounded by mirrors,shit this is going to be hard.
why are you doing this? I ask
"if you don't terrify people a little bit
then what's the point" he said still standing in the same spot i saw him.
"you are a psychopath" i said shaking
"I prefer creative" he responds
while he was saying that his voice was so close to me i could hear him like he is in front of me.
and he was close..
we were so close to each other

did you got my note y/n? he said
why it has to be me? why did you choose to torture me huh? i asked still shaking.
"i'll let you go with a warning this time doll" say hi to sam for me he says as he stands up and disappears into the dark..

i'm so fucking over this shit next time i'm wearing a knife with me for sure.
after he left ethan came in the fun house immediately it is so fucking suspicious..
when i saw him came in after just a minute from killers dissaperance thousands of thoughts came flashing throught my head..
ethan came over to me and helped me get up with confused look on his face.
of course they made it a big deal and called the cops and ambulance,i was fine tho,but something just didn't sit right with me.

why he wouldn't just hurt me?
why he didn't kill me when he had the chance?
and why the hell would he call me a doll?

i really enjoyed writing this part,i hope you guys like it as much as i do. see ya in next part and don't forget to listen to the playlist i gave you. 🤍📞