part 9

okay first of all i have been writing this chapter for so longg and i still didn't finish it but i'm so excited to finally post the part. Hope you like it📞🤍

when me and sam woke up it was like
10 a.m. so she left to go to her apartment.
i layed down in my bed for another 2 hours i didn't feel like getting up.
anika checked on me to see if i'm alive.
when i finally got up from my bed i picked my outfit for today i picked blue jeans and dark blue crop top.
I decided i should go out for a walk, the day is sunny which is strange tho, they said today is gonna be raining.
as i was walking my phone rang and i looked just to see that mason was calling me again.
he begged me to meet up with him so he could apologize for last night, of course i didn't want to but i guess i don't have anything better to do now.

ethan texted me last night and i didn't reply to him, i owe him a talk after everything that happened that night, i guess i could talk to him when i get back.

i meeted up with mason in the public place, in a cafe just to make sure he doesn't get any ideas.
we drinked a coffee and he apologized 10 times saying he was drunk,i told him to never do that again and that i can't go back to him since i love someone else.
i would never go back to him tho he is so toxic but that didn't mean we can't
be in good terms.

when i left him i got back into my apartment ready to talk with ethan when i saw the group in the bedroom.

y/n:hey guys what are you up to?
sam:heyy where have you been?
y/n:i meeted up with mason again
tara:why would u do that?
ethan:are you serious y/n?
y/n: he needed me, what's the problem?
ethan:the problem is no matter what is happening, when he calls
you always come.
tara:ethan is right you need to
stop doing that.
y/n: i still have past and memories
with him.
ethan:yeah and past should stay past.
tara:mason is manipulating you y/n
y/n: no he is not and it's my decision if i want to go and see him.
ethan:you know what? you are selfish y/n you only care about yourself you don't see who you hurt, you don't care who you hurt.

anika,chad, mindy and sam stayed silent while i was arguing with ethan and now tara

"you guys just doesn't get it and why would you" i said yelling at ethan and tara.
after i said that i went straight into my room, grabbed the keys of my car,the first dress i found and stormed
out of the apartment.

i could really use a drink rn,alone.
i begin to drive to the club where i wanted to go for awhile, but it was far away
from the city.
the weather started changing and it looked like it was about to rain.
after 2 hours of driving i finally arrived at the club.
when i arrived it was already dark outside.
i changed into the dress in my car and got in the club.
it's awesome here.
i called a waiter and he gave me tequila.

•anika's pov•
2 hours have passed since tara and ethan got into a fight with y/n.
i didn't wanna get into the fight because i didn't wanna argue with her.
chad and sam also didn't got into the fight so i hope y/n is not mad at us.
we all have been worried where y/n was.
i finally got the guts to call her because i didn't know if she is still mad or not.
ethan and tara called her multiple times but she didn't answer.
i dialed the number and started calling her,after the 3rd time she finally answered.
y/n:helloooo
anika:oh my god y/n where are you?
everyone is worried.
ethan got in the conversation
ethan:y/n? where the fuck are you ?
y/n:uhh somewhere you are nott
anika:you don't have to tell ethan where you are, tell me.
y/n: i will tell you if you come alone here, but just you bae
anika:okay i'll come alone
y/n:how do i know you are not lying?
anika:i swe- wait what is that noise?
y/n:ohh thatt?? that is my new friend jack
say hiii jackk
anika:send me the address rn y/n
y/n:okayy bossyy
after i hung up the phone she sent me the address and it was far away from our city.
the only problem is i had to take the subway because y/n got the car.
i changed my outfit and started going out the apartment but ethan stopped me.
ethan:i'm going with you, you can't go alone there, and i have to make
it up with her.
chad:i'm going too i don't care
anika:she wanted me to come alone guys
chad:we don't care, what if the killer wanted to catch you alone?
anika:guys i'm fine on my own
ethan:not happening we are going with you.
they didn't give up so i just let them come with me.
we got in the bus and after 2 hours we finally arrived.
the whole city looked like it was abandoned.
I followed the directions she gave me and we eventually found the club.
when i told ethan and chad she is in that club they stormed in.
we got in the club and went
looking for her.