part 10

Okay first of all i'm soo excited to be writing this chapter, i hope you guys like it as much as i do.

anika's pov•
after 15 minutes they came back and said there was a motel nearby.
we got out of the car and started walking to the motel while it was pouring.
the motel was in the middle of nowhere, and the only other building nearby was an abandoned gas station.

•the aestethic of this chapter•

when we got closer we saw a motel that looked like it was abounded many years ago

the motel looked so creepy, like the places where serial killers would hide the bodies,
the motel was located in a remote area, far away from any town or city. It was surrounded by dense woods and a dark, winding road that led to it.
The motel was old and run-down, with peeling paint and broken windows. The sign outside was faded and barely readable.

•the motel•

as soon as we entered the motel, we knew something was off

Inside, the motel was just as creepy. The walls were thin, and the floors creaked with every step.
the receptionist was a strange old man who gave me an eerie feeling.
'i don't like this place' i said as i looked at ethan chad and y/n.
they looked at me, scared.
the place was both a motel and a bar.
we weren't the only one's here, there was a few people but they looked strange.
like one guy had a knife in his pocket, scarred face, and some fishing clothes.
the other 2 people also seemed odd.

•chad's pov•
i got my phone out of my pocket but the battery run out so i couldn't let others know we are alive.
great, now i'm stuck with some really strange people and probably a killer.
but i couldn't let anika go alone.
we approached the reception desk. The receptionist is an old man with a stern expression and a raspy voice. He looked up at us and said
'what brings you here kids' ?
he had a look on his face that scared the shit out of me.
'um we had a car accident' anika answered the man.
'car accident huh? that doesn't happen often here'
'look old man, we are just looking for the room in your motel so if you could give us a room that would be great' y/n said, still looking drunk and tired.
The receptionist looked at us suspiciously and said "You sure you want to stay here?This place ain't like other motels. It's got a history, you know."