part 12

We finally arrived home safely, we talked about everything in the car and decided we won't tell the group what happened.
We are so traumatized right now and telling this story won't help at all.
So we decided to keep our mouths shut, we made up story how our car broke down and we stayed in a nice hotel, but didn't have chargers so we couldn't charge our phones.
When we came in the apartment the group came running to us and asking us bunch of questions.
Chad told them a story we made up and after that i immediately went to my room.
i really needed a rest, and recovery from this nightmare.
i decided i won't go out in the next 2 days since I'm practically traumatized and i need to mentally prepare for school.

And just like that the next 2 days passed so quickly, anika came from time to time to check up on me, and I checked up on her, i didn't text or call either ethan or chad since i wanted to let them rest.
Today i'm going back to school and i'm seeing mason again, i don't know how to explain but i don't like him at all anymore.
The ghostface hasn't contacted me since the motel attack, but i know he will.

I went to school with anika tara and quinn and from the moment mason saw me he came immediately to me.
anika helped me get him off my back and we went to our class.
In the class everyone kept talking about some school trip, and how everyone in the class is going.
I asked tara and she told me all about that trip how we are going to the camp and how everyone is going.
tara:soo you going too?
y/n:i don't know i don't feel like it.
tara:but everyone is going and if you don't go you will stay home alone and ghostface might attack you.
y/n:sam will be home tho
tara:i don't think so i think she is going somewhere with the cute boy.
y/n:oh
anika joined our conversation.
anika:come onn y/n it will be fun and this would be the perfect opportunity to get closer with ethan.
y/n:but mason won't leave me alone.
tara:don't worry about it you are going.
y/n:when is this school trip tho?
quinn:tommorow
y/n:oh god tommorow?
quinn:yess tomorrow i can't waitt
okay i think getting away from ghostface for a while won't hurt, and tara is right i have to tell ethan how i feel.
the day was pretty boring if you ask me and i just wanted to go home, the lunch break came and that meant we all get to sit together.
anika tara quinn and i joined chad,ethan and mindy to our table.
we talked about the trip and i told them how it's not a good idea but they kept telling me that we needed some fun.
when we finished school they wanted to meet up but i was exhausted so i turned them down.
I went to my room to get some sleep since it was already 10 p.m.

The next day, i woke up hearing singing coming from the bedroom, when i walked in i saw tara anika mindy and sam singing, and tara anika and mindy were all packing their bags. When they saw me, mindy came running to me.

mindy:morning sunshinee
tara:you gotta pack your bag y/nn
anika:quickly pack your bag or they are going without us.
y/n:okay okayy sam mind helping me?
sam:not at all.
me and sam got into my room.
as i opened my closet sam started asking me what i'm gonna do with ethan.

y/n:okayy i don't know actually how i feel about him
sam:yes you do y/n you like him but you won't admit it to yourself.
y/n:maybee i'm afraid i'm gonna
get hurt again..
sam:oh love come here
i sat on my bed with sam.
y/n:do you trust the cute boy?
sam:i mean yes i kinda do in a way but i'm still trying to heal my wounds from richie.
y/n:i know it must have been so difficult
to you i'm sorry.
sam:don't worry, listen if you really like ethan don't let him go, tell him how you really feel.
y/n:thanks sammy
sam:okay now let's get you
packed for this trip.
sam helped me get packed, and get dressed.
i'm wearing mom jeans and black hoodie.
when we finished packing i joined the others, they were still packing.
y/n:still packing huh?
tara:waitt i'm almost finished
mindy:guys hurry up we are leaving
in 5 minutes
we left the apartment and locked
the door behind us.
we got in the car with ethan and chad and sam drived us to the school were we are meeting with the rest of the class.
we got in the line for the bus as we talked with each other.
tara and chad were close to each other so i decided we should take some pictures.
y/n:tara ! chad! come on pose for the picture
tara putted her hand on chad's shoulder as i begin to take photos of them.
someone came closer to me but i didn't payed much attention since i was taking pictures of chad and tara.