Part 17

i realised we don't talk that much of y/n's past and her trauma so this part is dedicated to that.

i woke up to my brother calling me downstairs, somehow i managed to get out of my bed. I got downstairs and i saw that my brother made a breakfast for both of us. I felt so sorry since i was a mess past couple of weeks and i didn't got out of my room since i didn't know how to handle with my mom's death.
Amber and Sam's boyfriend killed her.
i guess i was still healing from all that happened.
So it was just my dad, my brother and me now.
my dad was not handeling the situation well either.
My brother is older than me so he had a job to get me out of my room and be here when i needed him.

•flashbacks•
"fuck you amber i'm not the fucking killer"
liv screamed to amber.
"i know" amber said as she pulled out the gun and shoot liv right in the head.
"welcome to act three" she said as she pointed a gun at mindy.
"RUN" richie screamed as he knocked her gun down.
we ran to the kitchen but amber trapped us inside, another ghostface coming behind her.
ghostface took off the mask and revealed himself, it was richie.
"suprise sam" he said as he laughed with amber.
i looked at sam who was looking at him with tears in her eyes.
richie was her boyfriend.
amber came closer to me and pointed a knife at my face.

I couldn't describe how i felt then, knowing that my best friend who came to my house every day,who talked with me about the boys, who was there for me when i needed her, who i loved unconditionally could have killed my mother and tortured me.
i could have cried then, but i didn't
"why?" I asked amber
amber:oh because it was fun to watch you all suffer
richie:yeah and i guess having a serial killer dad doesn't pay that much off.
sam:fuck you
richie:we already did that
amber laughed at richie's comment and looked back at me.
amber:you know, i tried to kill you so many times, but you just can't seem to die.

i know i couldn't show my emotions because that would make them more powerful, so i faked that i wasn't dying inside.

"you know if i wanted to kill my best friend i would have done so" i said with no expression of emotions in my face.
amber looked at me in suprise.
"and i wouldn't get caught" i finished my sentence.
"you bitch" amber said as she wanted to attack me but gale stopped her.
richie jumped on gale and they started fighting, sam and i fighted with amber, i grabbed the nearest gun and shooted richie, i handed sam a knife that i found and she finished richie.
i was left with amber gale and sydney.
i shooted at amber and she fell on a cooker, we accidentally activated it earlier so she was now on fire.
i watched her as she burned, i watched her die, with tears in my eyes, my best friend who i have known for 5 years killed my mother and didn't felt a regret, not even once.

after that accident i didn't feel emotions for a very long time.
i got trust issues and i didn't let anyone come near me.
sam and i were so close at the time, but we seperated.
I didn't got out of my house for 3 weeks now, tara mindy and chad texted me but i didn't reply to any of that. I didn't talk to anyone, if my mom was there i would have talked to her, she would tell me everything is gonna be okay, but she is gone now and i didn't get to say a goodbye.
I truly never learned what the words
"i miss you" were until i reached for my mom's hand and it wasn't there anymore.

On 6 months of my mom's death I visited her grave, and this would be the first time i went on her grave.
I know i would break down if i
went earlier there.
i bring her a flowers and talked with her for a while, i couldn't do it anymore, i couldn't be strong, beeing strong sucks.
i just wanted to hear her voice for one more time.I never wanted her to just be my memory,

i told her how my life is going and that i missed her and after a while i left.
For the last week i was alone, so i cried all the time, i know she wouldn't let me cry that much. She would want me to live my life the best i could.
I contacted tara, mindy and chad and went on a drink with them, i asked them about sam and they said she is not handling the situation very well. I should really check on her.
when we finished our drinks i called sam and asked her how is she, we talked for a while and then i hung up. I know we are't so close anymore but she needed a friend now more than ever.

•time skip•
"sis come on, you are gonna be late!" I heard my brother yelling from downstairs.
today was my first day of college, and 1 year anniversary of my mom's death, i know she would be proud of me now.
"i'm coming!" I yelled back to my brother as i was still packing my stuff.
i packed my suitcase and went downstairs i said goodbye to my dad and my brother and went outside,in the car were chad mindy tara and sam, waiting for me.
i got in the car as we drove to the college, we settled in our apartments and sam got her apartment close to the college since she was older than us, she came with us to keep us safe.
And just like i opened the new chapter of my life.

okay i gotta admit writing this was hard, if you don't wanna know the past just skip this part,in the next part I'm continuing where i left.
see ya in next part 🫶🏻