part 11

okay this is the short part but i hope you'll enjoy it guys 🩵

i dropped the diary on the floor, and remembered that the guy on the reception said that no one has stayed in this motel for months.

we got out from our room,
i told the group that we should go to the receptionist and tell him what we heard.
when we told him that we heard a scream he just smiled like a sinister smile and told us to not worry about it.
i couldn't get it out of my head tho.
i wish sam was here.. she would tell me that everything is gonna be okay.
of course ethan wanted to investigate the scream so we all came with him.
we knocked on the room next to ours, when no one answered, i just opened the door.
the room seemed quiet, like no one has really been here.
i walked in the bedroom and saw a dead body of a girl on the bed, lot of blood coming out of her stomach.
everyone seemed traumatized, except ethan. I don't get it why, not like we just saw a dead body in the creepy old motel.
anika screamed, and i had to calm her down, chad panicked,
"okay everyone calm down, we need to call the police" i said as i tried to get out of the room until i saw that we are locked in here.
"okay now you can panick, cause we are locked in here" i said as i started panicking.
we just sat there for a while, trying to make a plan for escaping. Only my phone was still working, but i didn't have the service.
and the dead body in the bedroom didn't help either.
"maybe chad and i can broke the door"
ethan said after awhile as he got closer to the door.
"wait! I think i saw something" i said as i looked at the bookshelf that had a little door handle behind.
anika came closer to me and pulled the door handle.
the bookshelf creaks open, revealing a dark and musty basement. As we descend the stairs, we felt like we are not alone in the basement. Suddenly, the door slams shut behind us, trapping us inside. we frantically searched for a way out, but the basement seems to be a maze of tunnels and rooms.

•the bassement•

as we explored, we found strange objects and cryptic messages that hint at a dark history of the motel

we found out the truth, the story begins when one day one guy just loosed his mind and decided to kill his family, we found out that in this motel were several murders, and that the legacy continues, every year there is a new serial killer in this motel, great now we maybe have two serial killers chasing after us. I like ghostface more i could admit.
we also found out that before all of that, the motel was built on an ancient burial ground.
everyone was scared, we couldn't find a way out of this nightmare.
suddenly all the lights went off and the door cracks open.
ethan turned on the light on his phone since his phone was still alive, and just as i was about to turn to ethan and his light someone grabbed me, ethan was quick to push the person off of me, and when he did that i saw the receptionist holding the knife he planned to hurt me with.
i saw that on his name plate on his uniform says: paul.

paul: you guys are so stupid come on, you didn't get the clue that i'm a serial killer?
anika: what the fuck?
paul:come on don't act stupid i mean the motel is in the middle of nowhere, the weird people that come here, the abandoned look, no service?
chad: and you are just dragging people here and killing them?
paul: of course, i'm suprised you didn't figure that out by now, i mean my motel is all over the internet the
police never got me tho.

we all listened to him as he was pointing knife at us, anika secretly grabbed the vase as she planned to hit him with it.
paul saw the vase in her hand and got closer to anika, now pressing
the knife to her throat.
paul: i think this is stupid way to die but i guess you guys choose yourself how you gonna die.
y/n:wait wait wait don't do anything just listen please.

When i got paul's attention we heard a gunshot ,
ghostface came in and said: " only i can fuck with them"
the bullet went throught paul's head as he dropped dead.
ghostface came closer to us and said:" you missed me?"
chad shouted "run" as we begin to run as fast as we could, ghostface running behind us.
we discovered a hidden passage in the walls that led to the abandoned gas station we saw earlier, still with no lights on, we runned for our lifes, as we panicked, ghostface running right behind us, oh come on can they give us a break?
and just as i was about to give up because my legs won't listen to me, we found the car at the gas station, the car miraculously started as we all got in.
anika was driving the car as
fast as she could.
But as anika drove down the deserted road, we realized that someone was following us.
In the rearview mirror, we saw a dark figure chasing us, getting closer and closer with each passing moment. Anika tried to speed up, but the figure was getting closer and closer.

Suddenly, the car's engine died, and we were stranded in the middle of nowhere.
We were terrified as we saw the figure approaching us. It was ghostface.

We tried to run, but ghostface was too fast. He caught up to us and started to attack us. We fought back, but the ghostface was too strong.

Just as ghostface was about to finish us off, the sun rised and it was early in the morning. We could hear in the background the police sirens, ghostface dropped chad from his grip and started running.

we were finally free from this nightmare, the police car stopped when they saw us and we came to the police station with them.
Anika told them all about our night, and they sent back up to the motel, they sent a tow truck to pick my car up. And we had to stay at the police station to give them a statement.
When i finally got my car back, we drove back to our town as fast as we could, trying to forget all that has happened in the past 24h.

this one was intensee, i realised i have to write more scenes of y/n and ethan so they can finally get togetherr, you'll see more of it in the next parts see ya in next part🤍📞