part 8

my phone started ringing, i looked to see who was calling me and i saw that mason was calling me.
what does he want now?
"uhh guys mason is calling me"
i told the group.
anika:what? answer it, see what he wants
tara:no y/n don't you dare answer it.
chad: i say we take a vote
sam: y/n you know what i think about him, don't answer it.
y/n:you know what? i'm gonna answer it, maybe something bad happened.

i made eye contact with ethan right before I answered the phone, he didn't seem happy at all.
"um hello?" i said to the phone as i got out from the bedroom.
"heyyy y/n listen, mason needs you rn, he is not feeling very good" unfamiliar voice responded me.
"what do you mean he is not feeling good?" i said to the unfamiliar voice.
"like he's been talking about you all night,he even got into a fight with some guy here"
"where are you guys?" I asked.
"wait i'll send you the address" the guy said when i heard mason yelling
my name in the background.

i hung up and got back to the bedroom.
everyone started asking me what he said,well everyone except ethan
he just stayed silent.
i told them what mason's friend told me.
"i got the address, i'm going there now" i told them.
"then i'll come with you" anika said.
"yeah me too" tara said as she got up from the bed.
"okay fine, but you are going with me just because i don't have a time to argue with you rn". i explained to tara and anika.

we followed the location mason's friend sent me and eventually found out that they were in the club.
oh god no, not another club..
we got in, and it was easy to find mason since he was fighting with some guy, and everyone was just looking at them.
mason's friend approached tara,anika and me.

michael:hey you must be y/n! i'm michael mason's friend that called you.
y/n:um hey, it's nice to meet you, kinda wishing we met in the different situation.
anika:hey i'm anika y/n's friend and this is tara.
tara:hey there.
michael:it's nice meeting you guys!
"the pleasure is all mine" tara said as she winked at michael.
michael:okay listen, this is the second fight so far and we have been here for like 2 hours.
y/n:why is he doing this?
michael:well i think he misses you, he kept calling your name and saying to everyone you are his y/n.
y/n:well i was his long time ago.
michael:look i don't know what happened between you two but please just go and calm him down because if you don't he will end up in the hospital probably.
y/n:okay fine, anika,tara you coming guys?
anika:i'm coming with you
tara: naahh i think i'm staying here
with michael.
y/n:what about chad?
tara:it's complicated...

anika and i got closer to mason who was just starting a fight with some drunk random guy.
when he saw me he smiled.
i know i don't feel anything for him anymore but that smile made me feel something, like when we
were together still.
i putted my emotions and feelings on the side and dragged him out of the club.
anika stayed in, because i told her i could handle this quickly so we could leave as soon as possible.
when we got out of the club he came in for a hug, but i backed away.

y/n:okay what is going on mason?
mason:what do you mean love?
y/n: why are your friends calling me and telling me you are getting in the fights because of me?
mason:because it's true, i still love you
y/n:no, you cheated on me, you don't love me stop saying that bullshit.
"i want you back y/n please" mason said as he came closer and grabbed me.
y/n:mason you need to let go of me.
mason: i don't want to you'll leave
y/n:i don't love you anymore mason, let me leave please.
mason:no, i'm not letting go of you until we go back together.
y/n:we can still be friends, just please let go of me.
mason:friends? friends are you kidding me? no, i want you all for myself.
y/n:if you don't let go of me i'll scream
mason:so? scream come on
i didn't know what to do,he wouldn't let go of me, I should have never came here.

just as he was about to start touching me anika,tara and michael came in.
anika:you heard her, let go of her.
michael:bro what are you doing ? let her go you are drunk.
tara:i swear if you don't let her go right now
when he saw that even his friend are on my side he finally let go of me.
i slapped him across the face and walked away from him.
i thanked michael for helping me out and we left.
tara,anika and I quickly got in our apartment, and i went straight into my room.
I started thinking about everything.
i sure was disappointed in mason when he cheated on me, but tonight? tonight i lost lot of respect i had for him. And again he was drunk, like always.
i just think i'm so lucky to have anika and tara because if it weren't for them, i would have probably been rapped tonight.

i was lost in my thoughts when i heard a knock on my door.
"come on in" i said.
the person opened the door and at the door was standing sam.
"hey how are you?" she asked me.
"well not that bad" I responded to her.
she came in the room, and sat next to me.
sam:i heard what happened, i'm sorry he is such a jerk, he doesn't deserve you y/n
y/n: i really needed to hear that.
sam:look, i know we are not so close anymore, but you can always caunt on me.
y/n:thank you sammy.
sam:hey remember when we were little and you had like the biggest crush on evan peters?
y/n:oh my god yes i still think he is hottt
sam: i think he is a solid 6
y/n:what? noo he is totally 10.
sam: i mean that would describe your terrible taste in guys.
" i guess you are right" i said while laughing with sam.
y/n:i have an idea, we should totally watch american horror story.
sam: do i have to?
y/n:umm yess
sam: okay fine turn the tv on.
sam and i watched like 5 episodes of american horror story.
when we finished it was already 1 a.m. so i didn't let sam go to her apartment all alone.
sam stayed with me and we had a sleepover.
we had so much fun, of course i forced her to watch another american horror story episode with me.
sam:okay you gotta tell me what do you see in evan peters, he is not that good looking.
y/n:he iss, just look at him
sam:his hair is ridicilous
y/n:noo, his hair is perfect
sam: you know who reminds me of him?
y/n:who?
sam:definitely ethan.
y/n:you think?

i didn't know if i should tell her about ethan, like i don't even know how i feel about him, and not even anika or tara know about that.
i realised i don't talk much about my emotions and this would be the perfect time to think about us , so i decided i should just tell her.
just as i was about to tell her all that's been happening with
ethan my phone rang.

sam: i swear if mason is texting
you in 1 a.m. i'm gonna kill him.
i showed her who was texting me and when she saw that ethan was texting me she started yelling "i knew it,
i knew that something was happening between you two"
y/n:should i like answer?
sam: you should totally answer it
y/n:you know what? i'm not answering it, if he really needs me he'll come here.
sam: okay now tell me everything.
y/n:alright, well i might know why is he texting me, we like have that thing when we both can't sleep at night we meet up and we go for a late night walk.
sam:tell me more
y/n:and we talk about everything, i really like our late night walks, and we also kissed the first time...
sam: AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?
y/n:we weren't that close and not even anika or tara know about that, but after that we agreed to just being friends.
sam: did something happened after that?

y/n:well yeah, when i got drunk that night we were in the club, i called him I honestly don't know why but i did.
he came and I remember i was flirting with him, so we take the taxi to my apartment and i actually don't remember much since i fell asleep in the taxi but ethan mentioned something about us sleeping in the same bed?
sam:oh my god i'm gonna kill you for not telling me this sooner, i'm sorry that we aren't that close anymore i swear i'm gonna be here for you from now on.

i really love sam, she is like the big sister to me and we have always been close, well since last year when richie ended up being the killer, that crushed her..
but now that she is here it feels like I completed the puzzle I needed.

sam:okay we gotta keep up what do you like about ethan?
y/n: well i like his eyes, and the way he smiles, those sparkly eyes when he laughs, and when he looks at me
I swear I can't breathe.
sam: ohh you are down bad for him.
y/n:i just hope he doesn't end up being the ghostface, that would kill me emotionally.
sam:i really hope not i ship you two, but the real question is do you still love mason?
y/n:i don't love him in that way you think, i still love him but like in a friend way.
i hate him for what he did, he sure knows how to make me feel like shit, i can't remember how many times i cried when i was with him.
sam: for what's worth i never even liked him he was always selfish jerk.
y/n:i know, but if he called me i would still come because i see him still as a friend, i've know him for like 3 years i can't just erase that.
sam: i get that, well i know you don't wanna talk about that so let's just watch something with evan peters.
y/n:you really do know how to make me feel better sam.
we watched some of the movies, and eventually fell asleep, i really did missed her, i'm so happy she is here now.

i don't like this part that much i hope you guys like it, thank you so much for your support see ya in next part and don't forget to listen to the playlist i gave you bye 📞🤍