part 7

y/n! wake up! i heard someone saying as i open my eyes. It was tara.
tara:y/n come on you have to go get ready.
y/n:ready for what?
tara:we all agreed that we are going to catch the ghostface into a trap today.
what a stupid idea.
y/n:why would u do that?
tara:just go get ready
y/n:what ? no wait how are we gonna do that?
tara:kirby can track a call within 15 seconds, and sam is gonna be a bait.
y/n:no that is not happening why would u get sam in a danger?
tara:well we consumed that ghostface wanted her because she is billy loomis's daughter.

the thing they didn't know is that ghostface is obsessed with me now unfortunately.
no one knows about the text messages i got from him except anika.

tara:just get ready please.
i got up from my bed and opened my closet, i got pair of basic blue jeans, and white crop top t-shirt.
as i walked out of my room i saw everyone sitting in the bedroom.
anika:thank god, you finally got out of the bed.
chad:come on y/n we are leaving in five.
y/n:wait i just have to get breakfast first.

i started walking to the kitchen alone and just as i was about to open the fridge i heard someone.
ethan:well hello sleepyhead.
oh god no, i forgot that I flirted with him last night.
i actually don't remember much from last night, i just remember flirting with him, and going in the taxi, after that it was all black.
y/n:don't even get started ethan
ethan:oh i didn't said anything
y/n:i'm sorry about the last night, ok?
ethan:well i'm not.
y/n:what do you mean?
ethan:it was cute how you wanted to sleep in the same bed with me, begging me to stay.
i'm sorry WHAT? that happened? great, this is just great, i'm never getting drunk again.
y/n:please tell me we didn't sleep in the way i think
ethan:umm
y/n:ETHAN
ethan:okay okay chill, we didn't but i slept in the same bed as you.
y/n:oh my god
ethan:and i think we should talk about us, i mean i do like this friends with benefits thing, but...
y/n:can we talk about us later, please?
ethan:okay fine, let me help you with making the breakfast at least.
ethan helped me make the breakfast and we got out of the apartment since everyone was waiting for us in the car.

y/n:so what's the plan?
sam:we are meeting kirby in 10 minutes,she is bringing the van, so you guys are staying in the van with her,helping her track the call i'm gonna get from ghostface.
y/n:still think this is stupid,but fine.
we got in the van with kirby and waited for sam to get the call from ghostface.
except she wasn't the one that got that call.
mindy was telling us the story how her uncle randy got killed.
mindy:you know what? i agree with y/n, i think this is stupid, this is the way our uncle randy died.
kirby:how did he died?
mindy:public place in the daylight,got a phone call from the ghostface, got into a van, stab,stab,stab , no more randy.
as we were listening to her, and waiting for the call, my phone started buzzing.
i looked to see who it was, and it said 'unknown'.
y/n:hey i'm going to the store,you want me to get you guys something?
ethan:yeah, buy some drinks.

i got out of the van and answered the phone.
y/n:hello?
unknown:hello y/n
y/n:what do you want now?
unknown: when are you telling your little friends that i'm not interested in sam, only in you.
y/n:but why? why are you interested in me?
unknown:we share the same interests, i know you love horror movies.
y/n:so what? i'm not some psycho who likes to kill people.
unknown:not yet, but you could join me.
y/n:fuck you, you are a coward, just going around with some stupid mask,scared to show your true face.
unknown:careful what you wish for, doll.

after he said that he hung up the phone.
i stayed outside the van for awhile, i didn't wanna get back in,i couldn't do it, not until i calm myself down.
i'm not going to tell them i got the call, well maybe just anika, because she doesn't make the big deal out of it.
i got to the store and buyed some drinks for ethan ,mindy, anika ,chad and tara.
i got myself cigarettes, i don't smoke actually, well just sometimes when I'm stressed, which is not often.

i smoke a cigarette, and anika got out of the van.
she saw me smoking, and came to me.
anika:okay, what is going on?
y/n:what do you mean?
anika: y/n you never smoke, only when you are stressed
y/n:ghostface called me again, when i said i'm going to the store.
anika:what he said?
y/n:he said that i should tell everyone else that he is interested in me, not sam.
anika: oh not again.
y/n:i'm sick of this shit.
my eyes filled up with tears.
anika:hey, hey it's okay
anika came closer to me, and hugged me.
when she hugged me, i just lost it, i started crying in her arms as she held me.
tara saw us from the van's window and got out of the van.
she came  to us, and didn't ask anything just got into a hug with us.
they hold me and didn't let go of me as i was breaking down in their arms.
after awhile i stopped crying.
i told tara what was happening. I didn't wanna shut her down and just tell anika what was happening, she is my best friend too.
we got into the van again and everyone asked us where have we been.
i just made up they needed to help me with drinks.
everyone was still waiting for the call.
when 2 hours have passed and sam didn't get the call, they called the plan off.
we got back to the apartment, and  i started reading my favorite book to get all of this out of my mind.
before i knew it, the night has come.
the group wanted to meet up in our apartment, i didn't feel like hanging out but i still agreed.
as we were hanging out and having fun my phone started ringing, i looked to see who was calling me and i saw that mason was calling me.
what does he want now?

i  actually like this part, hope you enjoyed it, see ya in next part and don't forget to listen to the playlist i gave you x 🤍📞