Part 16

"y/n you need to get out of
that car right now" i yelled.
"what the fuck is going on" my dad said as he got out of his car, y/n following him.
"ethan?" y/n said and i smiled at her, not trying to cause panick.
"what are you doing young man?" my dad told me, acting like he doesn't know me.
"you can't take y/n" i said, still shaking.
"i'm just taking her to get her statement, it won't take long" my dad responded to me.
ethan:no, she can't go i need her rn
y/n:ethan what is going on?
ethan: y/n listen to me, you can't trust anyone
y/n:what are you talking about, why are you shaking?
"the boy is obviously not well, let's just go"
my dad said as he grabbed y/n's hand and tried to pull her away from me.
i reached out for y/n's hand and grabbed her, i pulled her towards me and she looked confused.
my dad looked angry at me.
y/n:can someone explain to me what is going on?
ethan:i can't explain it rn but you can't go, don't go
y/n:if that's what will make you stop acting ridiculous and stop shaking then i won't go
bailey:but the statement?
y/n:can i give it to you some other day? i'm not feeling to well.
bailey:alright, you can
my dad looked at me with disappointed look, soon after that he left.

i was still shaking, but then y/n took my hand and i instantly stopped shaking.
"hey i don't know what is going on but let's just calm down, your heart is racing like crazy" she told me, looking at me with calm, if she knew what would happen to her if she went with my dad she wouldn't be so calm, but i can't tell her anything.
"remember i wouldn't let anyone hurt you" was the only thing i said to her before
we got in the car
we got in the car, y/n was driving since i wasn't feeling too good.
we were holding hands, when we got out of the car my phone rang so i went to take that call and y/n went to the apartment.

I answered the phone i knew i was gonna get in trouble for not letting my dad kill y/n but i just couldn't let him do it.
bailey:what the fuck was all of that about?
ethan:i couldn't let you kill her! not like this
bailey:i can't let your emotions get in the way of our revenge
ethan:i don't have feelings for her
bailey: you do, i know that
ethan:why won't you let me be happy once in my fucking life?
bailey:you can't be happy with our enemy, this is all your fault you agreed to
take revenge with us
ethan:can you just remember how you felt about mom the first time you met her?
bailey:no, now i want you to break up with her because if you are with her we can't take revenge for richie
ethan:but i-
bailey:no buts if you don't break up with her i will kill her and you won't get the chance to save her
ethan:alright
bailey:you will be the one who will kill her at the reveal i don't care what you say
ethan: alright
bailey:remember we are on a mission, you are not allowed to have feelings on a mission.

i hunged up the phone, i knew he was gonna do this, he just couldn't let me be happy not even once in my life, my happiness makes him sad.
and now i have to break up with her, the only person that doesn't make me kill people.

i went back to the apartment, i layed down on the bed with y/n since she asked me to be with her till she fall asleep.
i watched her as she slept, couldn't take my eyes off of her
eventually i fell asleep too.

•back to y/n's pov•
i woke up, alone in the bed i guess ethan got back to his dorm after i fell asleep, i didn't sleep this good in months, and i got feeling that this day is gonna be good.
my birthday is in 2 days, and the group has been acting suspiciously, i just know they are making me a suprise party.

i got out of my bed as i saw the note placed on my night desk, i grabbed the note, on the note was written "don't believe his lies" ghostface, again i can't say i'm suprised i got used to this but i just couldn't realise what the note meant, don't believe whose lies? who is he?
•the note•

i got out of my bed as i saw the note placed on my night desk, i grabbed the note, on the note was written "don't believe his lies" ghostface, again i can't say i'm suprised i got used to this but i just couldn't realise what the note meant, don't...

i didn't put much effort in that note, i just put it back on my night table and got out of my room.
in the bedroom anika was laying down, i went to her and asked her how she feels but then tara got in the bedroom.
tara:hey you guys don't mind if we make a game night tonight? I feel bad for anika so i wanted to make a little gathering at our place.
anika:oh yeah that would be perfect
y/n: i don't mind do it
tara excitedly said "thankss i love you" and got out of the apartment.
i was just laying down with anika and we watched a movie.
i called chad and ethan to hang out with us since we were bored and i didn't wanna leave anika alone.
they told me they had to go to the shop to get snacks for tonight's game night, and after that they are coming to help
us set up everything.

after 1 hour they finally came, and i helped them set up snacks, and board games.
ethan and i were in the kitchen, ethan had to walk past me to get chips but i was in his way, so he touched my hips as he wanted to get past me i felt butterflies in my stomach as i looked at him, i got closer to him but chad came into the kitchen and we moved away
from each other.

chad:oh did i cock blocked you?
y/n:what did you say?
"he asked did he cock blocked you" i heard anika yelling and laughing from the bedroom.
ethan:immediately no
chad:relaxx we are just joking, did you guys got everything set up?
y/n:um yeah everything is ready, come on help me get these to the bedroom
chad helped me and we set up everything, the rest of the group arrived and we begin to play games.

"okay i got good one, who was the guy that played spiderman?" chad said
y/n:bro be more specific 3 actors played spiderman
chad:okay the one who lost gwen
tara:i knowww, that was andrew garfield
chad:and that iss...correct
sam:alright y/n know this who played role of tate langdon in tv show american horror story?
y/n:my love, evan peters
sam:correct
ethan:your love?
sam:um she had like a hugh crush on him when she was little
y/n:hey i still do!
anika:hey y/n can you get me more chips?
y/n:yeah sure

i went to the kitchen and i saw ethan coming in too.
"oh hey love" i said to him as he got closer to me.
ethan:hey is it just a coincidence that i look like that evan peters guy you have a crush on?
y/n:um i-

i moved away from him but he kept coming closer to me with each step, and when i didn't have where to go anymore i hit the wall.
he was so close to me, i looked at him right in the eyes,making eye contact with him. He reached out for my hair tie, since my hair was up in the ponytail, " i like you better with your hair down" he said as he took off my ponytail.
at this point i was already panicking, my heart was beating so fast and i felt butterflies and then his lips touched mine as we started kissing. when we stopped kissing i suggested him we should go to my room but he said we should go back because the others might suspect something.
"i miss our late night walks we should do it more often" i said as i looked into his eyes,he agreed.
we got back and continued playing the game.
We had a great time playing the games.

•ethan's pov•
we finished with our game night and it was time to go back.
chad and i said goodnight to everyone and went back to our dorm.
i talked with chad till 2 a.m. I actually like this guy, he is a great friend.
i don't think I'm supposed to like people who killed my brother, but i do.
knowing that i have to break up with y/n has not left my mind the entire night. I hate to do that to her and her birthday is in one day now.
chad told me the plan for the suprise party  and i agreed on helping them.
i have already though of what i should buy her.

will they break up tho? 🥲 i guess we'll never know ( i'm kidding) anyways i hope you like this short ass part see ya in next one 📞🤍