Part 19

y/n putted her dress on, and we slowly made our way outside.
"hey you guys wanna go get some food?" Chad asked us and we agreed.
we ordered pizza and the delivery guy arrived after like 10 minutes, we all gattered around the table, and eat.
y/n was sitting on the other side of the table, some girl kept talking to me i wanted to tell her to fuck off but i couldn't so i talked to her.
i felt y/n's eyes on me the entire time i talked to that girl and i liked that she is jealous,

after 10 minutes
i looked at her and saw her smiling at some guy, i went furious i kept looking at her until we made eye contact and  i muttered to her "let's go outside" and she nodded her head in agreement.

ethan:you kept flirting with guys?
y/n:ethan we talked about this earlier we are on a break
ethan:yeah on a break not on a break up
y/n:alright you know what? i'm done i told you i was done we are over
she turned and tried to walk away from me but i stopped her by grabbing her arm

ethan:we're not over, we're never going to be over i am never going to be over you
y/n:i don't care anymore
y/n made a step back, since we were so close to each other but each step she took away from me, i made a step closer to her,
till she hit the wall. Now she was trapped between the wall and me.
ethan:you belong with me and you know it, so don't fight it
y/n:god you are confusing me
ethan:i want you
y/n:then why did you wanted a break?
ethan: i can't tell you the truth
y/n:and why is that
ethan:i don't want you to get hurt i care
about you
y/n:when you are ready to tell me the truth, look for me.
she told me that and then she left.
i was left alone outside, as she made her way back to the party.
the party ended pretty soon and we all went back to our apartments.

•y/n's pov•
i got out of my dress and got in my comfy clothes, it was already 11 p.m. but i didn't planned to sleep. I took the book that i wanted to read for so long now, but i didn't had time and i started reading.
i have always been a hopeless romantic so i bought romantic books all the time.
half an hour has passed and i was still reading, i was at the page 50.

the "he leaned against the wall" part has come and i felt as if someone was in the room with me, i looked up to see ghostface standing, leaning against my door frame and just peacefully looking at me, what an irony right?
i freezed, thinking this is it he will kill
me now.
"you here to finish me off honey?" the words left my mouth faster than i could think. He just kept looking at me.
and then he came closer to me, i didn't move at all, "no i won't kill you" he said with his deep voice.
"what?" I looked at him confused.
"i kind of like you" he continued.
and before i could answer we heard someone in the bedroom and he quickly ran away. Okay what the actual fuck? why he won't kill me? what is happening he attacked me like 10 times already.
I couldn't get myself to think of any reason why he would like me.
i was deep in my thoughts when anika came into my room and told me that my brother and dad are visiting tommorow.
she had a crush on my brother since i told her about him, it's getting annoying.
but i was so excited to hear they are coming, i haven't seen them in a while.
tommorow is gonna be a good day.

enjoy this short ass part i couldn't get myself to write for any longer today i have writer's block so don't hate mee anyways hope you like this part and see ya in next one 🫶🏻