Part 2

Kaveh bit his finger to stop himself from crying yet couldn't hold back. He tucked his knees into his chest then buried his head in it. "Sh..shut..up..Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP!" he started off as quiet then progressively got louder and so did his crying. Kaveh gasped for air as if he couldn't breathe at all, he practically put himself into a panic attack from all that was happening. From the beginning he was anxious, then Alhaitam came along which always made him nervous, the damn voice that never shut up, the sick feeling all over his body, the bloodied bathroom..Everything was piling up...You could say deep down he was crying for help..

"..Excuse me? Kaveh who do you think you a–" Alhaitham stopped mid sentence "Are you–" he knew heard something but couldn't make out what it was. Only then did he realize it was the sound of crying..Kaveh crying..After that he heard Kaveh start to hyperventilate and panic "..Fuck" He didn't want Kaveh to freak out even more than what he was but he needed that door open. He knew nothing of the situation which started to stress him out.. "Kaveh please, open the door. Let me help you."

Kaveh lifted his head up and yelled "Help?! When have you ever cared or wanted to help me?! All you think of me is that I'm emotionally fragile and I overreact over everything! Alhaitham you liar!" blood started to leak from the corner of his mouth as he spoke, his head leaned back against the wall, his gaze only at the door.

"Ugh, you–" he stopped himself since now wasn't the time to pick an argument "Look I know, I know. I'm sorry. Please give me the opportunity now to help you" he let out a deep sigh, pressing his hand against the door.

 "Liar..Liar. Liar liar liar liar LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR! Liar..!" he started from mumbling to yelling, his hands over his head slightly pulling at his hair. "Stop it stop it stop it stop it STOP IT!" he cried "This is your fault!" he slammed his hand over his mouth to hold back the blood that flooded into his mouth. Eventually it was too much to hold so he bent over, spitting it all out. He coughed and gasped for air again, replacing his hand back over his mouth. "You..Your..so selfish..SO DISGUSTING! I HATE YOU!" He looked back at the door then to the floor. "I really hate you...AND I'M THE IDIOT FOR BEING SO STUPID!" he cried. His body started to shake from rage and sadness. Kaveh truly loved Alhaitham, He was the only one who was actually friends with him. He treated him kindly..not once did he treat him of lower class..when he saw just how much Kaveh needed help..He'd do anything he could. But atlas..Kaveh was only a friend to Alhaitham..Just because of Alhaitham's kindness Kaveh fell deeply for him..But those days were over. That was only when they were students..Now they graduated and were only roommates who never stopped arguing.. Kaveh swore Alhaitham hated him..and he knew it.

"That's it! Get the hell out of MY house!"

"Kaveh tends to be overly sensitive about everyone and everything he crosses paths with, and he's constantly making a fuss about nothing. Hmpf, maybe it's because he's too emotionally fragile."

"I'm doing quite well, much better than that painting you're trying to hang on the wall."

"At least I don't have to be an architectural designer who works himself to death just to get a smile from a client."

"Will you stop it already?"

"Oh, Kaveh?..Just my annoying roommate..I can't stand him...! If I could go back in time..I'd never have let him into my life..Or my house for that matter."

Despite everything..Kaveh couldn't let him go..He wasn't sure why those feelings stuck. Why he couldn't stop. Was he hoping for something that wouldn't happen? Kaveh knew just how much Alhaitham hurt him...But he hurt him too..He knew that Alhaitham most likely wanted him dead..isn't that enough reason to stop liking somebody? So why did Kaveh still love him..why did he let himself get hurt..

"Because he's used to it."

That's it..Kaveh's been through it all..he'd let anybody walk over him, hate him, anything as long as he had somebody around him..even if they held a gun to him..After Kaveh had yelled at Alhaitham he realized what he said..and the thing is..he didn't regret it. Not at all..